Best Simpsons moments

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
My favorites are not the ones that are funny but the ones that tug at your heart :to:

Mr. Burns gives Homer a plaque that reads “Don’t forget: You’re here forever”. When Bart asks Homer where Maggie’s pictures are, Homer tells him that they’re where he needs them the most

Do-It-For-Her.jpg

Wanted by the FBI, Homer’s mother goes on the lam and abandons Homer again. Rather than a funny button, the episode ends with Homer sitting on his cars watching the night sky.

Mother-Simpson.jpg

When Bart uses the 500 dollars he won from a Krusty-O’s lawsuit to purchase Bleeding Gums’s rare album so Lisa can broadcast it on the local jazz radio station.

enhanced-buzz-13142-1376675292-0.jpg

:to:
In order to pay the rent for Princess's shelter, Homer takes a second job working for Apu at the Kwik-E-Mart. Homer becomes more and more exhausted after trying to work both jobs. Finally, Marge admits to the children that their father has been working two jobs to pay for the pony.After watching a meek, sleep-deprived Homer being bullied by his own son at the Kwik-E-Mart, Lisa agrees to give up the pony, and she shares a heart-breaking goodbye with Princess. Lisa tells Homer that there is a "big dumb animal" she loves even more than her horse, that being Homer himself.

Lisa's_Pony_102.JPG

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This wasn't isn't as heart tugging, but when Homer forgets Bart after a soccer practice, Bart gets a big brother, Tom...Homer, jealous of Tom adopts a little brother Pepi...Tom and Homer end up fighting...in the end Homer and Bart reconcile..Homer teaching Bart how to fight (dirty)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My favorites are not the ones that are funny but the ones that tug at your heart :to:

Mr. Burns gives Homer a plaque that reads “Don’t forget: You’re here forever”. When Bart asks Homer where Maggie’s pictures are, Homer tells him that they’re where he needs them the most

Do-It-For-Her.jpg

Wanted by the FBI, Homer’s mother goes on the lam and abandons Homer again. Rather than a funny button, the episode ends with Homer sitting on his cars watching the night sky.

Mother-Simpson.jpg

When Bart uses the 500 dollars he won from a Krusty-O’s lawsuit to purchase Bleeding Gums’s rare album so Lisa can broadcast it on the local jazz radio station.

enhanced-buzz-13142-1376675292-0.jpg

:to:
In order to pay the rent for Princess's shelter, Homer takes a second job working for Apu at the Kwik-E-Mart. Homer becomes more and more exhausted after trying to work both jobs. Finally, Marge admits to the children that their father has been working two jobs to pay for the pony.After watching a meek, sleep-deprived Homer being bullied by his own son at the Kwik-E-Mart, Lisa agrees to give up the pony, and she shares a heart-breaking goodbye with Princess. Lisa tells Homer that there is a "big dumb animal" she loves even more than her horse, that being Homer himself.

Lisa's_Pony_102.JPG

breh, i swear if i ever have a daughter imma show her the one with lisas substitute. that shyt at the end when he gives her the note at the train station always:to:.

that pic you posted from the homers mom episode too. that shyt at the end when he's just staring at the sky.:sadbron:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

This was fukking hilarious!

This is probably my favourite Mr Burns moment. Its not the whole clip but anyone who's seen this episode will know. One of the best episodes ever.

Also when Ned is having his family barbecue and we meet "Jose Flanders".

"Buenos ding dong diddly dias senor" :laff:

This was funny too:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Despite it over staying its welcome and becoming more of a habitual watch for me...Simpsons will go down as one of, if not my GOAT show. I practically grew up with that shyt....from the shorts to Fox...shyt remember when it was on a Thursday for a hot minute?

Ever happened to dude? Seems like they retired the character..I know he techincally "died" in the movie, but he's been scene since

Can't find a clip, but when Homer writes that fukk you letter to Burns, Bart Mails it off..Homer goes to the post office trying to reclaim it:

Homer: Hello My name is Mr. Burns, I believe you have a letter for me

Post Employee: Okay, what's your first name?

Homer: I don't know

Last edited: