Best Simpsons moments

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I think majority of us in this thread haven't watched the show in years but after remembering some of these clips realize why we grew up on it

Crazy how a show can make such a fall. This was my favourite show of all-time at one point. Probably haven't watched it regularly in like a decade, and I'm only 23

Nobody expects a tv show to remain fresh and fun after 25 fukking years breh...Simpsons had atleast 15 good to perfect seasons, where most shows will never touch that; shyt gets stale sooner or later...its part of the game

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Nobody expects a tv show to remain fresh and fun after 25 fukking years breh...Simpsons had atleast 15 good to perfect seasons, where most shows will never touch that; shyt gets stale sooner or later...its part of the game

What sucks is people downplay the greatness of past episodes because the new ones suck

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's been such a classic and long running show that sure some of the newer episodes may not be as good but it's legacy can't be denied. I'm excited for the marathon on Thursday.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my second favorite show ever after seinfeld. My childhood was coming home and looking forward to watch back to back episodes of the simpsons. There are too many classic moments and episodes. One of my favorite moments for some reason was the mary poppins episode where they're all sitting at the dinner table and homer says something like, you changed the workaholic that I once was..