Best selling video games of all time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And I’ll ask you again, if you don’t care about exclusives why did you buy a PS5? Couldn’t you just play everything you want on xbox?
Minecraft is a brand now and where it is because of MS, they have pushed, expanded and cultivated it. Yall dismiss all the minecraft games and spinoffs time and time again.... yet :sas2:

So you’re purposely ducking the question i see. :youngsabo:

Seems weird to buy a ps5 if you don’t care about their games

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Even if you take wii sports off Sony has Nothing on this list...

But EXCLUSIVES!

I'll say it again, nintendo is a brand and sells a brand. They are the only system that Exclusives actually matter on.

Minecraft is a brand now and where it is because of MS, they have pushed, expanded and cultivated it. Yall dismiss all the minecraft games and spinoffs time and time again.... yet :sas2:

Good grief. I really doubt you truly believe some of the bullshyt you post on here... or at least I hope you don't. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Good grief. I really doubt you truly believe some of the bullshyt you post on here... or at least I hope you don't. :mjlol:

Imagine defending xbox the last two generations, theres really nothing valid to argue. They’ve completely dropped the ball on developing compelling software on their own.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
And microsofts only game on there is a multiplat they bought only after it got popular lol

And I’ll ask you again, if you don’t care about exclusives why did you buy a PS5? Couldn’t you just play everything you want on xbox?

Can you fakkits leave this console fanboy shyt alone for one thread.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Can you fakkits leave this console fanboy shyt alone for one thread.

I didn’t derail the thread, i asked a legitimate question.

I asked if pack-in games were included (wii sports) if astrobot would eventually make the list.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The majority of games on that list are Nintendo games. Goodness gracious.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm almost sure most of those games came packaged with the system. Not to take away from the sales but I know for a fact at some point Nintendo included all of those games with their systems. I'm almost certain the last Nintendo I bought came with Mario or something like that. Ended up giving it to my nephew.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Surprised at no call of duty

edit: I guess the yearly release hinders them