Fun fact: The same actress was Cain's jawn Angie in RoboCop 2:
latest

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Who remember when Uncle Phil and Will was stuck in that elevator and the cac in there was :smugdraper:

Uncle Phil went :demonic: on him :mjlol:

Right before that though when the white lady was getting off the elevator and Will just started barking at her. shyt was so random and always has me :laff:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I read through this entire thread and didn’t see any mention of the episodes where Sherman Helmsley played the judge Uncle Phil was running against. :martin:

That episode where he died is an all-time favorite of mine. Not only did it have the scene of Carlton dancing to Tom Jones, but it had that classic bit where everyone came to funeral hating him.

“The jerk sentenced me to six months in jail for a crime I didn’t commit, I’m just here to make sure he dead!” :stopitslime:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
I read through this entire thread and didn’t see any mention of the episodes where Sherman Helmsley played the judge Uncle Phil was running against. :martin:

That episode where he died is an all-time favorite of mine. Not only did it have the scene of Carlton dancing to Tom Jones, but it had that classic bit where everyone came to funeral hating him.

“The jerk sentenced me to six months in jail for a crime I didn’t commit, I’m just here to make sure he dead!” :stopitslime:
Geoffrey introducing him :laugh:

"Here comes the judge. Here comes the judge. Order in the court!! Here comes the judge.... it wouldn't kill you to crack a smile, you know..." :laff:

And Will's campaign commercial for Uncle Phil

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

Every episode Judge Robertson appeared in was guaranteed fukkery.

-"Philip, your wife gets more youthful with every passing year." "Actually, that's my daughter Hilary. This is Vivian." "You've aged. And what the hell is that you're wearing?!"
-Will wanting to get Judge Robertson to take care of his parking tickets, and when Uncle Phil looked at him, he was like: "I-I thought he was selling condoms."
-Judge Robertson forgetting that he wasn't in his house and going upstairs at the Banks mansion because of how pissed he was
-Judge Robertson's funeral

The show was already on a higher level in season two when it came to comedy, but then in season three, they were scientific when it came to telling jokes. :russ: