Votes: 20 40.0%

Votes: 8 16.0%

Votes: 2 4.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Whatever season it was when Carlton had his hands glued to his head.......and still managed to give Will that fukkin work!:laff:
Matter of Fact Will gotta be like 0-4 against Carlton in fights:russ:

Carlton: And another thing, I'm tired of all of these short jokes. :stopitslime: I'm average height. :obama:

Will: :pachaha: Yeah, for a woman. :mjlol:

Carlton: I'm tall enough for Valerie. :sas1:

:damn: At that point, there was NOTHING that Will could say in response that would have cancelled out that ether.:whew:

He had no choice but to run the fade with Carlton to cancel it out. :ufdup:

And he STILL Lost!!! :mjlol: :laff:

Left K.O.d with his nose trickling :deadmanny:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I was watching some season one episodes yesterday and a few observations:

-I don't think this show gets any credit for how unique and different it was in 1990. Most sitcoms at the time had a basic rhythm to them, and you usually knew what kind of joke was going to come. Fresh Prince just feels like it has a faster pace, the dialogue is snappier, and you don't know exactly what joke is going to come. Will is hilarious in damn near every scene he's in because you have no idea what he's about to say. As far as sitcoms went, it was top tier from the beginning.

-The show was great at having serious moments and making you laugh at the same time. Like when Aunt Viv talked about cleaning hotel rooms and having to work hard to get her education after she dropped out of school. Then Will's like "I didn't know Aunt Viv cleaned hotel rooms. How come she never cleaned my room?" Right when the show was getting me emotional, it makes me laugh again.

-It took me years to realize this, but "Bank's Shot" has one of the funniest moments in the entire series (beyond the opening scene, which is also GOAT-level comedy). Will wants to take Uncle Phil's keys to go to the pool hall, and a devil on his shoulder shows up and says that Uncle Phil didn't say that he couldn't go. He just didn't want him to go. Then another devil pops up on his other shoulder and says, "What are you, ignant? Pick up the damn keys!" He then thumps Will in his head. I was crying actual tears watching that scene and I never had before.

If someone wants to say season one is the best season, I'm definitely willing to entertain it.

TDT

All Star
Daps
Carlton losing his virginity to the dean of students's wife

"Well,what time should i come bac-". :deadrose: audience reaction all through that scene :laff: