Best Scene from the Wire?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You missed the point of the show. Plain and simple. Either you need to watch again and actually WATCH it, or it will always go over your head, which is really sad because there is no deeper show on American society than the Wire..

breh..its deep to you...and thats cool....i disagree....

ii know how reverently cats look at this show....ive discussed here and other boards....and i still disagree....

i watched it when it first came out when very few people were watching it...and i own all the eps....like i said its a great show...for what it was....

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets talk about mcnulty getting played by his ex wife
she gave him some puss and he signed over more spousal support

:russ:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
i can't find it... but my favorite scene is chris and snoop hittin the streets lookin for the NY boys, and only way they can identify them is if they know a young leek song

i think cuz i love music what the show is about , that scene hits hard, these 2 are basing a n!ggas life or death on him knowing a song... snoop almost shot the first n!gga lol

:russ: That scene was gold

Also the scene where they try do some Boyz n Da Hood shyt and do a driveby but fail :mjlol: Snoop just had to clean it up

Ahh man, Snoop was my girl :banderas: Real ride or die soldier

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
breh...it was a show about drug dealers when you get down to it...was it entertaining? yes....hood shyt...basically...with a few story lines about how the drugs get in...and where the money goes....

images

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
breh..its deep to you...and thats cool....i disagree....

ii know how reverently cats look at this show....ive discussed here and other boards....and i still disagree....

i watched it when it first came out when very few people were watching it...and i own all the eps....like i said its a great show...for what it was....

I watched and own them all too and have discussed it in detail with various groups...if you missed the point, then you missed the point. Simple as that.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Wire is the greatest show ever. I dapped every nikka in here showing love. So many classic scenes. I don't think Frank Sabotka's character gets enough love. Sabotka was so complex. nikka was preaching the real, "We used make things in this country"

R.I.P. to my nikka Bodie. He died a soldier. :to:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
The Wire is the greatest show ever. I dapped every nikka in here showing love. So many classic scenes. I don't think Frank Sabotka's character gets enough love. Sabotka was so complex. nikka was preaching the real, "We used make things in this country"

R.I.P. to my nikka Bodie. He died a soldier. :to:
Real shyt, Sobotka was the everything this nation has been and is today...you got hard workers, you got racists, you got greedy a$$holes, you got corruption, you got family issues, and most importantly, dude would do ANYTHING for his union, which was his greatest asset but it also got him killed; they could have done a series on Sobotka alone and that shyt would be classic...same with D-Angelo or Omar, but Sobotka because he was a union guy and that acting was perfect, is my favorite character