Best Scene from the Wire?

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
i can't find it... but my favorite scene is chris and snoop hittin the streets lookin for the NY boys, and only way they can identify them is if they know a young leek song

i think cuz i love music what the show is about , that scene hits hard, these 2 are basing a n!ggas life or death on him knowing a song... snoop almost shot the first n!gga lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who use only smileys to argue a point have no argument...just saying :smugmalone:

not really...i just dont agree that 'the wire' is the greatest show ever...i know that thats the consensus here...so i'll leave it at that

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
not really...i just dont agree that 'the wire' is the greatest show ever...i know that thats the consensus here...so i'll leave it at that

Based on acting, relevance to the real world, depth (all the other points are arguable, but you will not find me a tv show that delves deeper into American society and racial capitalist oppression more than the Wire), storytelling, fukkery, satire, etc., it is to me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on acting, relevance to the real world, depth (all the other points are arguable, but you will not find me a tv show that delves deeper into American society and racial capitalist oppression more than the Wire), storytelling, fukkery, satire, etc., it is to me

breh...it was a show about drug dealers when you get down to it...was it entertaining? yes....hood shyt...basically...with a few story lines about how the drugs get in...and where the money goes....

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
breh...it was a show about drug dealers when you get down to it...was it entertaining? yes....hood shyt...basically...with a few story lines about how the drugs get in...and where the money goes....

You missed the point of the show. Plain and simple. Either you need to watch again and actually WATCH it, or it will always go over your head, which is really sad because there is no deeper show on American society than the Wire..