Best Scene from the Wire?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ::ohhh: I think I’m going to watch it after I’m done with my 2nd annual rewatch of The Sopranos.

I’ve seen the sopranos about 2-3 times but it’s hard for me to rewatch ‘the wire’ bcuz I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole watching so many clips over the years that I feel like I’ve seen the series multiple times…also I never liked the politics side of it even tho I understand why it was included in the show but it was still boring imo

Last edited:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’ve seen the sopranos about 2-3 times but it’s hard for me to rewatch ‘the wire’ bcuz I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole watching so many clips over the years that i feel like I’ve seen the series multiple times…also I never liked the politics side of it even tho I understand why it was included in the show but it was still boring imo
:ohhh: Gonna do it, breh.

:wow: The Sopranos is the GOAT tv show to me. I watch it at least 2 times a year.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
best scene? @Rhapture aka namond getting punked by kenard!

Michael was annoyed with Namond’s big mouth for awhile.

Rewatching the season, you see that Michael always kind of knows that Namond is full of it, and that Randy will talk to get himself out of trouble.

There’s one scene where he asks Randy “did you have to do anything or tell the principal anything to get out of trouble??” and tries to advise him on how to act in those situations.

McNulty destroyed Brianna’s soul.