best richard pryor film

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Forgive me bruhs buts what's the one where he's having an argument with his boss and he goes to give him the finger and uses the wrong finger? The one where his neighbor was using that big ass lawn mower...

I seen it when I was a kid and thought it was funny as fukk. Can't remember the name though

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Forgive me bruhs buts what's the one where he's having an argument with his boss and he goes to give him the finger and uses the wrong finger? The one where his neighbor was using that big ass lawn mower...

I seen it when I was a kid and thought it was funny as fukk. Can't remember the name though
Moving:dead:

Young ass Stacey Dash too idk how she really passed as a teen for clueless.

I fukks with all his movies cept Brewsters Millions and that was funny.

The Toy, Superman3, Car Wash, Harlem Nights, his Gene Wilder joints hes prob the funniest nikka of all time to me

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

moving

to answer the thread topic: since you've never seen any of his movies, i say enjoy as many as you can....majority are damn good, even the one's he had small roles in or just wrote for...'stir crazy', 'see no evil', 'bingo long's travelling all-stars', 'brewster's millions', harlem nights', 'the mack', 'the toy', 'the wiz', 'blazing saddles', 'live on the sunset strip', etc...i could keep going....also, def make sure you check out the movies with him and gene wilder....their chemistry was just great in movies.....oh yea, I know he's a comedian, but make sure you check out his non comedy movies....'lady sings the blues' & 'jo jo dancer, your life is calling' are some of his best work....

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
moving

to answer the thread topic: since you've never seen any of his movies, i say enjoy as many as you can....majority are damn good, even the one's he had small roles in or just wrote for...'stir crazy', 'see no evil', 'bingo long's travelling all-stars', 'brewster's millions', harlem nights', 'the mack', 'the toy', 'the wiz', 'blazing saddles', 'live on the sunset strip', etc...i could keep going....also, def make sure you check out the movies with him and gene wilder....their chemistry was just great in movies.....oh yea, I know he's a comedian, but make sure you check out his non comedy movies....'lady sings the blues' & 'jo jo dancer, your life is calling' are some of his best work....
JoJo dancer was my shyt prob his best acting work:salute:

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Stir crazy, Harlem nights and hear no evil see no evil...my personal top 3.

brewsters millions was good also.

Harlem nights, :wow: so many jokes in that movie, the scene when young quick shot the gap tooth nikka over that dice game. :wow: comedy gold brehs

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Definitely not his best film but no love for Brewster's Millions? :what:

index_clip_image001.jpg
not his best (from the ones i've seen) but dope, i like it and can throw it on any time.