Best punch in boxing currently

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas get hit by that pull counter because of how quick it is and they're not expecting it.

Both Floyd and Ali were/are exceptionally quick for their current weight divisions

If you noticed, he hasn't used it in a few years... The Mosley fight was the last time i seen him land it cleanly. He hit Cotto with a struggle pull counter a couple times that didn't land all that flush. I don't think he has the reflexes to pull it off anymore.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If you noticed, he hasn't used it in a few years... The Mosley fight was the last time i seen him land it cleanly. He hit Cotto with a struggle pull counter a couple times that didn't land all that flush. I don't think he has the reflexes to pull it off anymore.
Probably not man, he was definitely giving nikkas that work with it in he younger years. He might use it depending on how fast his opponents are

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Probably not man, he was definitely giving nikkas that work with it in he younger years. He might use it depending on how fast his opponents are

Landed it successfully for the 1st time in years.

_Qm5XO.gif

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Danny Garcia's Left Hook

It's literally made his career. You make the wrong mistake and he's putting your ass down.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
He got feinted into the same shot in the 1st fight too...i think it landed even harder and more flush than that.

thats a risky ass counter to throw period. shows how great mayweather was when he used to land them at will.