Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Wilder's right cross
Donaire's left hook
Kirkland's right hook
Stevenson's lead left cross
Broner's right uppercut
Darchiniyan's lead left cross (the one he jumps in with)

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Rigondeaux's looping left hand that seems to land, even against straight punches :dwillhuh:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
isiA2sCkcqen.gif

i dont understand how fighters get hit by floyd's pull counter but its one of the best punches in boxing. its obvious to anybody that watches floyd fight when he is preparing to throw the pull counter. but fighters in there always get hit by it. for every pull counter he has ever thrown i think the only fighter that ever countered it was carlos baldomir in the second round when they fought. i think argentine fighters have really sneaky timing danny garcia said matthysse was more of a sneaky puncher and said that matthysse gets those knockouts by hitting guys with those sneaky punches. thats one reason i think maidana vs mayweather is going to be a harder fight than people think

that pull counter though i think he actually took that from ali which was natural to ali because of the way pulled back and cocked his neck and turned his cheek away from jabs. when he resets his body back the right hand can naturally just come back with it in the same motion as a punch. it creates momentum. if you practice it you feel that momentum flow through you as you come back from pulling if youre doing it correctly. so if you watch ali fight you see a lot of pull counters which were more seamless and less obvious than floyd's pull counter because ali was always pulling back from punches constantly. he knocked zora folley out cold with a pull counter 2x right hands a lot like the mayweather/ndou pull counter knockout.

ibwIqbwHqKFYb5.gif

Last edited: