Best punch in boxing currently

Q Money

Rookie
Daps
James Toney had a nice pull counter back in his heyday too and if you look at old archive footage, Archie Moore had basic variations of it as well. I loved that Toney used to use the right uppercut off the counter instead of the right lead. Toney's defense back in the day was nice, he had the parrying game on lock too.

4415932_o.gif

4415764_o.gif

toney-ko12-williams-o.gif

Last edited:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
James Toney had a nice pull counter back in his heyday too and if you look at old archive footage, Archie Moore had basic variations of it as well. I loved that Toney used to use the right uppercut off the counter instead of the right lead. Toney's defense back in the day was nice, he had the parrying game on lock too.

4415932_o.gif

4415764_o.gif

toney-ko12-williams-o.gif

toney slips and rolls. he rarely pulled straight back from punches.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
you can argue that those punches are kinds of pull counters but i think they look more like slipping jabs from a crouch and coming back with right hands over the top. the pull counter, to me, is like pulling back on a rubber band and letting it snap back. most fighters are taught not to pull straight back.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
16iclcw.jpg

Lennox Lewis' uppercut is one of my favorite punches of all-time, dude was real skillful when choosing a right time to throw it. Earlier in that fight the .gif is from he countered an overhand right with it also.

That Mayweather uppercut when the opponent tries to go to the body is clean also.

Pacquiao low key also has a pretty nasty well-timed uppercut in his arsenal as well.

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
16iclcw.jpg

Lennox Lewis' uppercut is one of my favorite punches of all-time, dude was real skillful when choosing a right time to throw it. Earlier in that fight the .gif is from he countered an overhand right with it also.

That Mayweather uppercut when the opponent tries to go to the body is clean also.

Pacquiao low key also has a pretty nasty well-timed uppercut in his arsenal as well.
Also Bute during his boogeyman phase had a NASTY right uppercut to the body.

Daps
image001352216580269i8c8d8.gif
damn that was lovely,too bad I can hardly sit through Wlads fights ugh...I like Vitali tho.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
image001352216580269i8c8d8.gif
damn that was lovely,too bad I can hardly sit through Wlads fights ugh...I like Vitali tho.

That was actually one of his more entertaining fights, even though he held alot. Mainly because it looked like he was on the verge of being stopped for most of the fight even though he was winning just about every round.

The best version of Wlad to watch is the 2000-2002 version before that wet toilet paper like chin of his got exposed and he was forced to change his style.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes it is. Shyt, Ward is a hell of a boxer period. Any word on him fighting anytime soon?

Personally I think he is THEE best boxer in the world. If size wasn't an issue he'd give Floyd and Manny both hell in the ring. Other than those two, I'd say between the legal battle with his promoter and fighters ducking him because he's too good and not a high dollar option, who knows when he'll rumble again. Truth be told, Chavez Jr and GGG don't want it. I don't see Kovalev or Stevenson being any trouble either. Although according to the link below we may see Kovalev and Ward jump in the ring together.

http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-ward-sergey-kovalev-inevitable-says-duva--76016

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas get hit by that pull counter because of how quick it is and they're not expecting it.

Both Floyd and Ali were/are exceptionally quick for their current weight divisions