Best pre-workout supplement?

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
71hEKg-7DTL._SX522_.jpg

I wanna know if it would make sense to buy this?
My goals are mostly cardiovascular, with some lifting in. I work out after work, and sometimes I feel the drain. What are your guys' thoughts? Also, is $40 the cheapest, or is there a GENERIC ONE w/ the same ingredients?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
71hEKg-7DTL._SX522_.jpg

I wanna know if it would make sense to buy this?
My goals are mostly cardiovascular, with some lifting in. I work out after work, and sometimes I feel the drain. What are your guys' thoughts? Also, is $40 the cheapest, or is there a GENERIC ONE w/ the same ingredients?

The bulk of the indigents are caffeine. How often do you drink caffeine in some form?

Taking it after work might screw up your sleep cycle.

If you are mostly doing cardio I would focus on diet and sleep before jumping to a pre.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
The bulk of the indigents are caffeine. How often do you drink caffeine in some form?

Taking it after work might screw up your sleep cycle.

If you are mostly doing cardio I would focus on diet and sleep before jumping to a pre.
i dont drink coffee regularly. Maybe 2-3 times per month, nor soda.
I have to work out at 1pm or so.....I dont sleep til like 9.

I've been going 3 times per week and just building up time on the treadmill, then immediately to elliptical, then I end up doing some pushups/dips......maybe medicine ball tosses. I dont really fukk with the machines yet.

Depends completely on your goals and the style of workouts your doing. For example, I'm currently training in a bodybuilder style fashion with lots of volume and hitting sets of between 10-20 reps, therefore a pre-workout which accelerates the pump is necessary. A little caffeine but nothing too crazy, I'm not doing any max heart rate HIIT cardio but a nice serving 150-200mg of caffeine is a sufficient amount to get my head in gear ready to lift. I'm not looking to lose weight so I'm not too concerned about a pre-workout with ingredients that promote thermo genic responses (e.g green tea extract) but these don't hurt to take to keep the metabolism fired up. If fat loss is more of a priority for you then you'd want a pre-workout like Grenade, if you're more interested and focused in building muscle and achieving a 'pump' then NO-Xplode or SuperPump Max are your ones. I actually haven't tried many pre-workouts as I like to stick with what I know works which is the three I have mentioned, however I may have to check some of the others out on the market soon.
a cat in another thread said to use Grenade if u focus on fat loss

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i dont drink coffee regularly. Maybe 2-3 times per month, nor soda.
I have to work out at 1pm or so.....I dont sleep til like 9.

I've been going 3 times per week and just building up time on the treadmill, then immediately to elliptical, then I end up doing some pushups/dips......maybe medicine ball tosses. I dont really fukk with the machines yet.

a cat in another thread said to use Grenade if u focus on fat loss
Personally I would get everything else in order. Sounds like its more about getting in shape than anything. At worst try coffee or something before dumping $40 on a pre-workout, especially just for cardio.

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Man sports game day :myman: best pre I’ve taken and tastes just like sour patch kids. Got candy flavors like starburst and skittles. Mix it with creatine
1.jpg

Edit. Stim off your pres after a tub or 2 for least 2-4 weeks. That way when you get back on em, shyt still insane.