Best pre-workout supplement?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Quality
Clear Labeling
Cost

With those 3 factors in mind, the #1 best pre workout is either black coffee or a caffeine pill

If cost doesnt matter, Pre Jym covers the first two the best

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I've tried almost all of them and they all work a few weeks than u get use to it

I suggest to keep changing them even thou most have all the same shyt in it

I been fukking with the Bang drinks from VPX

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've learned that simple good quality coffee works the best.

Coffee
1tsp cocnut oil
1tsp mct oil
1 scoop of chocolate whey
Couple of ice cubes

Blend all that shyt up... taste amazing :ahh:

It's works best early in the morning on a fasted state before you go to the gym.

Make sure the food you ate the night before is out of your system before going to the gym tho... the mct oil will have you running to the toilet no joke fam :merchant:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Coffee for me. Honestly I'm off supplements outside of vitamins for the fact that my use for them isn't very efficent.

If I can feel comfortable doing squats for the summer, I may try creatine idk Tho :patrice:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah I undertstand when you guys say go with nothing or coffee, but no matter what you have you cant beat that buzz or pump you get from these drinks.

But like I said, will only really use it when I need it, not been one of those guys to have it for every session. I just want something I know will be good when I do decide to have one.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm off it right now, and I'm having the best workouts of my life. :blessed: I was on Mr. Hyde and that new Animal Rage XL. It doesn't fukk with the old cocaine formula, but shyt is bad for us brehs. :mjcry: FDA doesn't even get a chance to fight the shyt until after it's been on the shelves.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I normally dont fuk w/ preworkouts because they havent worked for me since the old school Jack3d.
I always thought it was because I drink a lot of coffee, and smoke a lot of weed.

Anyway...I decided to try Rich Pianas 5150 and that shyt gets me right for the gym :whew:
been using it for a few weeks now and I still get a buzz from it.

Its not a crazy, out of control coke type high (I wish)...but I can for sure tell im on something when I take it.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I'm making a pledge myself to cut myself off....

....as soon as this tub is gone :sadcam: