Best pre-workout supplement?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
C4 worked really well for me. Also Momentum is a good one.

I stopped using those types of pre workouts though. I switched to Purple Wrath and drink it throughout my workout and i get great results using that, without the jitters

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I'm currently on some kind of pre-workout, thisi shyt has turned me into an utter monster tho :merchant:

I be working harder than I ever have on the shyts, I'm gonna find out what its called after my boy stings me with it later

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just tried C4 extreme....and I'm never going back to jack3d. Same effect with no crash and it doesn't seem to last as long. After about 3 hours I'm back to normal, where Jack3d would keep me wide awake for about 8 hours.

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
Creatine and Caffeine, all u need bro. Dont waste ur money on this bunk shyt.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
fukk jack3d. The old formula gave me a panic attack and the new one made my body numb. I was driving on time and had to pullover because I couldn't feel my face:dead:
The worse is when I'm driving and can't keep still. The only thing on my mind is F*ck Sh*t UP(FSU). I used to totally wilded out on jack3d, and boost around the gym on super Alpha male steeze :birdman:

But messing with jack3d almost caused me to have a heart attack a couple times.

I remember this one incident, where I barely returned home from the gym and I felt like I was suffocating for air at one point. I was overheated as hell too. I thought I had burnt all my energy from the gym because I had just set some PR'S. I tried laying down on the bed, but grew ever weaker. So then spur of moment, I jumped into bathtub and filled it with cold water in order to cool.

Now that think about, shyt was sohh worth it. And I'd do it again :shaq: :manny:

That feeling or high on jack3d indescribable. Especially when doing heavy squats and deadlifts.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
What ones you guys using these days ?

I was using Mike Rashids one for a while, but seems to have worn off now. Dont get that tingle or feel pumped or anything.

TBH I only really want one for when I am feeling down etc, usually I am pretty good with food or even a Monster for pre workout. But good to sometimes have a drink when cant be bothered to make a meal or snack.

One with good energy and little or no crash

Thanks.