Best pre-workout supplement?

Y.K.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
im talkin somethin thats give you hella energy and gets u amped as fukk on some steroid shyt. I always heard NO Xplode was good but never tried it. Opinions?

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cool. are u gonna contribute anything worthwhile to the thread? If not kill yourself. Thanks

LOL....... I was playing. I always contribute.

Check out White Flood, by controlled labs.. they reformulated it not too long ago. Get a lot of servings per container, and the price per serving is unbeatable. It will provide amazing focus and energy.

If you're looking to be cracked out though, check out DS Craze or Iforce's Maximize Intense. (only one scoop per serving for these.. if you go over.. you will be putting yourself in danger)

Y.K.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
If you're looking to be cracked out though, check out DS Craze or Iforce's Maximize Intense. (only one scoop per serving for these.. if you go over.. you will be putting yourself in danger)

damn that shyt's THAT serious? :whoo:

Daps
C4 is good.

I'd stay away from Craze though, it gets great initial reviews (first time users) then 2-3 weeks after the people hate it and say it stops working. I wouldn't be surprised if they spiked the original batch with meth.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Best preworkout i've tried was jack3d, but that shyt gave me stim dikk one time so i was like :sadcam: :snoop: fuuuuck this. I've heard Craze is pretty much the same thing.

C4 Extreme is pretty good tho. I've tried Assault by Musclepharm too, which was aight. (both recommended to me on this forum)

I tried White Flood and NO Xplode samples but neither worked for me for some reason, despite the fact that both are very popular and many people swear by them. So maybe not everyone is gonna react the same.

Just remember to cycle off preworkouts cuz your body would build up a tolerance. Maybe somethin' like 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off would be a good general rule to go by.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I didin't like Craze or C4. Ended up giving htos eaway after about 2 weeks use. Mesomorph was the shyt until they changed up the formula. I using this for a minute. Cardio Cuts® - NDS Nutrition

It's expensive as hell so I think I'm going to finish this bottle and go back to Jack3d.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have stim dikk right now as we speak because of Jack3d......

If u don't mind that then that the way to go.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glucose-molecule4.gif

Merkdaddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
MN
2-3 cups of coffee, arginine, beta alanine, and half cup of grinded oats