Best place in DR for vacation?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the nicest beaches and great resorts
Great for couples but if you are looking for DR women than don't waste your money
Samana is a very isolated area and far Northeast away from many cities so you won't see many Dominican girls craving the D over there.
But amazing beaches if that is what your looking for.

Resorts are just like punta cana. Some good some bad some great.

Which ones would you say are good in Samana?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Best resorts/beaches = punta cana

Only going for hoes = Sosua

But if you do decide to go to punta cana looking for hoes than call a taxi and ask the driver to take you to one of them strip club/brothels spots and you will be fine. Beautiful Women there line up for you and u can pick and choose whoever u want BUT expect to pay some good money in punta cana since its mainly a family/couples resort town in the east coast of DR (no large cities are close by). Local bars in punta cana have cheaper prices but the girls aren't on the level compared to the stripclubs.

Now Sosua is a little easier. Lots of tourist go there to get hoes so u don't need to know much Spanish and the prices are cheaper and girls are also nice. They cater to tourist and black Americans as well as white Europeans frequent that part of DR.

Now if u want free fine bytches go to Santiago or the capital and learn Spanish.

Wherever u decide to go just PM ME and I'll give u names to the best spots for girls and you can thank me later.
I need to know some spots out there, im going in december

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just a few of my pics when I was out there in May, beautiful place:

7DGldXX.jpg

9qZ4r4i.jpg

7pB6wa3.jpg

ywErXD8.jpg

4QZRioG.jpg

TuoRuNg.jpg

CBVLzgM.jpg

lINWxrq.jpg

WGpSiAn.jpg

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Is that a alligator? :wtf:

Yeah. It's belly was mad soft and warm too! Six months later I don't think I'd go near it now though lol.

That was an animal I never thought I'd ever touch, however I stayed a good distance from this crazy dude with all his snakes and Tarantulas:

LVS7WLx.jpg

Everybody including myself was like :whoa: :whoa::whoa:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah. It's belly was mad soft and warm too! Six months later I don't think I'd go near it now though lol.

That was an animal I never thought I'd ever touch, however I stayed a good distance from this crazy dude with all his snakes and Tarantulas:

LVS7WLx.jpg

Everybody including myself was like :whoa: :whoa::whoa:

what part did you go to

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I just got back from a week long vacation to Sosua. I cant wait to go back :noah:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'm dying to go to DR and all of you ain't making it any easier. I speak communicable Spanish so I won't have a lot of restrictions. Brothels and strips clubs aren't my thing but I do want to interact with the locals(females) as well as get some beach time in.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Bump.

We're thinking about planning a boys trip. I want DR, but other guys wants Mexico.

Any recommendations for all inclusive spots?
I'm thinking Barcelo Bávaro Palace in Punta Cana, I'm watching these reviews and it looks decent.

But holy shyt people love to complain especially white people lol.