Best place in DR for vacation?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Cayacoa is the shyt! I swear that will cost a good 500+ a night somewhere here in the U.S.

I think its about $100 a night, been a while.

Why are we still living here brehs?

I don't even know breh, when the food came through I knew that I was gonna have a hard time departing :sadbron: and yeah you're def right at what that price would run in the US. I think it did work out to be roughly $100/night cause 7days/flight had us barely breaking $900 (CDN) all in. Would pay that everytime for that place.

That hostess Rosa though :sadcam:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Punta Cana seems to be the most common. I went for my Honeymoon. Only complaint was that the food sucked at the resort I stayed at. But apparently the food sucks at pretty much all the all-inclusive joints you can stay at.

People tend to say that a lot, but I've never really found that to be the case persoanlly. My thing is, never stay in a hotel below a four star and you should be pretty much good to go.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People tend to say that a lot, but I've never really found that to be the case persoanlly. My thing is, never stay in a hotel below a four star and you should be pretty much good to go.

:usure:

Now Larimar Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) - Resort (All-Inclusive) Reviews - TripAdvisor

That's got 4 stars and the food was :trash:

But when we went on the excursions and shyt with people from other resorts in the area, they also said the food was trash. The best meal I got was when we stopped at this local market on the way back from Catalina Island. They had this lil sandwich shop and I was like let me try out some real shyt.

:eat:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I chill in Boca Chica with the locals when i just need a quick get away. Its some all inclusive joints that cook up native foods and got Presidente on tap, I think they like 3 star joints.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
what about for single males? im not tryna go to no resorts with a bunch of couples.

i think imma hit up puerto plata and stay off the resorts tho. i've found that when i travel i have a MUCH BETTER time when I interact with the local culture.

i got a couple of my goons ready to make this trip with me too.

:whew:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I stayed in puerto plata dude who worked on the resort took me to a whore house in town. :blessed: Every bytch was beautiful.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks for the feedback
seems like punta canta is the spot
what telly do yall suggest?
anyone been to both canta and samana?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

:usure:

Now Larimar Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) - Resort (All-Inclusive) Reviews - TripAdvisor

That's got 4 stars and the food was :trash:

But when we went on the excursions and shyt with people from other resorts in the area, they also said the food was trash. The best meal I got was when we stopped at this local market on the way back from Catalina Island. They had this lil sandwich shop and I was like let me try out some real shyt.

:eat:
Don't you live in Chicago? You should know that all popular tourist destinations are not going to have the absolute best the area has to offer. Just like in the states

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't you live in Chicago? You should know that all popular tourist destinations are not going to have the absolute best the area has to offer. Just like in the states

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

:what:

The resort was fine, the activities we did were great, the only thing I'm shytting on is the resort food.

I regret not stickin' with Spanish because I really wish I could have taken a trip out there and interacted with the local folk.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

:what:

The resort was fine, the activities we did were great, the only thing I'm shytting on is the resort food.

I regret not stickin' with Spanish because I really wish I could have taken a trip out there and interacted with the local folk.
I meant food, but I was typing it on my phone on the run.

The food in "tourist" areas are usually not the absolute best from what I have experienced...this is almost everywhere.

For example, back home there is this spot called "Dallas BBQ" right in the heart of times square. It costs twice as much compared to the one in the heights and the one in the heights is MUCH better. They add gratuity automatically downtown as well.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know breh, when the food came through I knew that I was gonna have a hard time departing :sadbron: and yeah you're def right at what that price would run in the US. I think it did work out to be roughly $100/night cause 7days/flight had us barely breaking $900 (CDN) all in. Would pay that everytime for that place.

That hostess Rosa though :sadcam:

Cayacoa is the shyt! I swear that will cost a good 500+ a night somewhere here in the U.S.

I think its about $100 a night, been a while.

Why are we still living here brehs?

Is there a lot to do at this one?
seems like its clean and reasonably priced
might have to give it a try

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Is there a lot to do at this one?
seems like its clean and reasonably priced
might have to give it a try
We mainly chilled on the resort (was more of an R&R vacation). The town is right there so you can always go and shop, eat the local food, etc. The main pool always has games going on, same with the beach which is right below you. As far as excursions and all that other jazz, there are reps that are in the lobby that can show you all the different packages and stuff.

If you meant nightlife clubbing, I believe there was a few right in the town as it was always busy looking from our balcony view :yes:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I meant food, but I was typing it on my phone on the run.

The food in "tourist" areas are usually not the absolute best from what I have experienced...this is almost everywhere.

For example, back home there is this spot called "Dallas BBQ" right in the heart of times square. It costs twice as much compared to the one in the heights and the one in the heights is MUCH better. They add gratuity automatically downtown as well.

But if you're going somewhere like Punta Cana and you're going to stay on a resort, chances are you're going to be eating that kind of food.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

But if you're going somewhere like Punta Cana and you're going to stay on a resort, chances are you're going to be eating that kind of food.
I understand, but tbh its just been my experiences with "resorts" and tourist destinations. Its always best to hear what is best from the locals and go from there. In my experiences its always the "hole in the wall" type places that have the best food/things

I know the feeling tho, going to some fancy looking place and then getting your plate like :silvaugh:

Happened to me recently out here with a big fancy restaurant that opened and the food was...:patrice: @ best. 2 hour wait too