Best place in DR for vacation?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We mainly chilled on the resort (was more of an R&R vacation). The town is right there so you can always go and shop, eat the local food, etc. The main pool always has games going on, same with the beach which is right below you. As far as excursions and all that other jazz, there are reps that are in the lobby that can show you all the different packages and stuff.

If you meant nightlife clubbing, I believe there was a few right in the town as it was always busy looking from our balcony view :yes:

how is the town safety wise?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
how is the town safety wise?
Everyone was nice but they will ALL try to get you to come into their store and buy something, that was the only annoying part but we expected it, lol. Minute we got off cab from the resort this one dude comes up to us making small chat "casually" showing us along the street and trying to get us to stop into certains stores (probably his own fam/friends), and even wanting a tip to be a guide. We just told him thanks but no thanks, that we were just here to try some food. :heh:

Felt safe the entire time.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bahia principle punta cana

Stayed there and had a blast

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you want good food do the a la carte or talk to a worker. I had a security guard bring me some local food for like 5 bucks

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

:usure:

Now Larimar Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) - Resort (All-Inclusive) Reviews - TripAdvisor

That's got 4 stars and the food was :trash:

But when we went on the excursions and shyt with people from other resorts in the area, they also said the food was trash. The best meal I got was when we stopped at this local market on the way back from Catalina Island. They had this lil sandwich shop and I was like let me try out some real shyt.

:eat:

Maybe I'm just easy to please iono :yeshrug: , cos I was on some
slimer.gif
with the unlimited food at my resort. Granted, the local food OUTSIDE resorts (the lobster meal on the Sanoa Island was :lawd:) is always better, but I've never had a problem with hotel food, but then I stayed at a 4.5 star (RIU Bambu).

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Just got back.

1. Punta Cana is beautiful but its more for families/couples. Stay at Hard rock if you tryna party.
2. I was in Santo Domingo for a day and a half. Thats where the real culture is. The food in punta cana was ok but the food in santo domingo was :noah:
3. The brothels in Santo Domingo are live as fukk. I wasnt serviced, kinda got lured in there on some hustle shyt. The hoes was top notch but I hear they got some top notch AIDS over there too :ufdup:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back.

1. Punta Cana is beautiful but its more for families/couples. Stay at Hard rock if you tryna party.
2. I was in Santo Domingo for a day and a half. Thats where the real culture is. The food in punta cana was ok but the food in santo domingo was :noah:
3. The brothels in Santo Domingo are live as fukk. I wasnt serviced, kinda got lured in there on some hustle shyt. The hoes was top notch but I hear they got some top notch AIDS over there too :ufdup:

what telly you stay at?

Daps
whatever you do breh, NEVER eat at a picapollo.

I swear to god them shyts specialize in stale food yet they all over the country

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Best resorts/beaches = punta cana

Only going for hoes = Sosua

But if you do decide to go to punta cana looking for hoes than call a taxi and ask the driver to take you to one of them strip club/brothels spots and you will be fine. Beautiful Women there line up for you and u can pick and choose whoever u want BUT expect to pay some good money in punta cana since its mainly a family/couples resort town in the east coast of DR (no large cities are close by). Local bars in punta cana have cheaper prices but the girls aren't on the level compared to the stripclubs.

Now Sosua is a little easier. Lots of tourist go there to get hoes so u don't need to know much Spanish and the prices are cheaper and girls are also nice. They cater to tourist and black Americans as well as white Europeans frequent that part of DR.

Now if u want free fine bytches go to Santiago or the capital and learn Spanish.

Wherever u decide to go just PM ME and I'll give u names to the best spots for girls and you can thank me later.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best resorts/beaches = punta cana

Only going for hoes = Sosua

But if you do decide to go to punta cana looking for hoes than call a taxi and ask the driver to take you to one of them strip club/brothels spots and you will be fine. Beautiful Women there line up for you and u can pick and choose whoever u want BUT expect to pay some good money in punta cana since its mainly a family/couples resort town in the east coast of DR (no large cities are close by). Local bars in punta cana have cheaper prices but the girls aren't on the level compared to the stripclubs.

Now Sosua is a little easier. Lots of tourist go there to get hoes so u don't need to know much Spanish and the prices are cheaper and girls are also nice. They cater to tourist and black Americans as well as white Europeans frequent that part of DR.

Now if u want free fine bytches go to Santiago or the capital and learn Spanish.

Wherever u decide to go just PM ME and I'll give u names to the best spots for girls and you can thank me later.

whats the scoop on samana?

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
whats the scoop on samana?

Some of the nicest beaches and great resorts
Great for couples but if you are looking for DR women than don't waste your money
Samana is a very isolated area and far Northeast away from many cities so you won't see many Dominican girls craving the D over there.
But amazing beaches if that is what your looking for.

Resorts are just like punta cana. Some good some bad some great.

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Someone meantioned the Hard Rock punta cana earlier

Honestly if u have the money than you can't go wrong with that resort. Best resort easily in punta cana for young couples. Great party spot also and amazing resort.

They got this club called Oro, probably the best club in punta cana. A must go if you are over ther no matter what resort u decide on.

Women are :whew: from all over the world

Smashed this cute French Canadian one night :youngsabo: