seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about going there in a few weeks with my shorty
Heard its filled with prostitutes though:mindblown:
I aint trying to be around too much of that
Just looking for a nice clean hotel with good food, a nice beach, and isn't too loud. :yeshrug:
Any suggestions?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hands down the best location to go to is Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado- Hotels in Samana

a bit on the pricier side though. if you want it cheaper, you can also go to puerto plata, cabarete or juan dolio. they do have prostitutes, but they also have places were you won't necessarily come in contact with them. avoid boca chica at all costs!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Punta cana

No prostitutes on the resort but if you go into town yea

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Hmm

I approve Punta Cana, but you might also want to check out Santiago

If you had to pick one tho? Punta Cana it is

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
hands down the best location to go to is Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado- Hotels in Samana

a bit on the pricier side though. if you want it cheaper, you can also go to puerto plata, cabarete or juan dolio. they do have prostitutes, but they also have places were you won't necessarily come in contact with them. avoid boca chica at all costs!

+1 to Samana, I vacationed their last year (first time in that part of the DR). The rep was saying that it's a new part that they're trying to build up to be like Punta Cana/Puerto Plata. I went to Puerto Plata years ago (also Bahia Principe) but this one in Samana we went to was nice as fukk, that buffet was the single best buffet I've EVER ate at :whew:

We were at the CayaCao location though: Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa- Hotels in Samana - resort overlooks the town so you're walking distance away (or can cab it for a few bucks).

At night time they'd have these beach parties and all the staff/locals would come for it. Them DR girls know how to move :ohlawd:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I just came back from Punta Cana a couple of weeks ago. Most beautiful scenery I've seen of the caribbean apart from Jamaica. :whew:

Place is COVERED in coconut trees and that beautiul blue-green seawater is just :ohlawd: The women are :shaq: but I didn't see no hookers and would never get with any regardless even though some dudes I met out there were trying to hook me with some.

Definitely prefer it to Puerto Plata and I plan to visit there again next year. I got an e-mail yesterday from a chick I met out there who is one of the maids at the RIU hotel I stayed in.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Punta Cana seems to be the most common. I went for my Honeymoon. Only complaint was that the food sucked at the resort I stayed at. But apparently the food sucks at pretty much all the all-inclusive joints you can stay at.

That traveler's diarrhea is real brehs

:gag:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
+1 to Samana, I vacationed their last year (first time in that part of the DR). The rep was saying that it's a new part that they're trying to build up to be like Punta Cana/Puerto Plata. I went to Puerto Plata years ago (also Bahia Principe) but this one in Samana we went to was nice as fukk, that buffet was the single best buffet I've EVER ate at :whew:

We were at the CayaCao location though: Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa- Hotels in Samana - resort overlooks the town so you're walking distance away (or can cab it for a few bucks).

At night time they'd have these beach parties and all the staff/locals would come for it. Them DR girls know how to move :ohlawd:
Cayacoa is the shyt! I swear that will cost a good 500+ a night somewhere here in the U.S.

I think its about $100 a night, been a while.

Why are we still living here brehs?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
But did you smash? :lupe:

tumblr_luouwj4WTm1qafx5yo1_500.gif

That's between me, her and the lawd. :ufdup: