best orgasm ever felt?

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Why would you want to ask a troll a question? And if you did want to ask a troll a question I'd suggest using the PM feature. :smile:
Pming you wouldn't really work as the question pertains to this specific thread. So what do you say bcrusaderw can i ask you the question or are you gonna respond with butthurt and passive-aggressiveness like your previous quote :smile:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:Sometimes we dont even finish just there. Imagine sitting on your mans lap with your dress hiding his erection rubbing against you as you guys eat breakfast. You nibbling in your toast and he's nibbling on your neck, rubbing your breast as you try not to squirm on his lap. And if you behave and be a good girl he might even let you cum. You'd have to service him under the table as he eats his breakfast first tho.:lolbron:
:whoa:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Pming you wouldn't really work as the question pertains to this specific thread. So what do you say bcrusaderw can i ask you the question or are you gonna respond with butthurt and passive-aggressiveness like your previous quote :smile:
Neither of those was present in my last post, but what is it?

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Husband only. :youngsabo:

Kissing and light touching. The rest is reserved for marriage.
Oh i see, what do you mean by light touching cuz different people have different ideas of it. Also has any dude asked to eat it before and if so what made you turn them down?

Ps. It's nice to know that there are still wholesome pure females with morales like you out there bcrusaderw

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh i see, what do you mean by light touching cuz different people have different ideas of it. Also has any dude asked to eat it before and if so what made you turn them down?

Ps. It's nice to know that there are still wholesome pure females with morales like you out there bcrusaderw
It's a shame there aren't more males with the same ideology. Light touching for me is over the clothes touching. Yes, I have been asked to have oral sex before, but I declined because oral sex is still sex.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
It's a shame there aren't more males with the same ideology. Light touching for me is over the clothes touching. Yes, I have been asked to have oral sex before, but I declined because oral sex is still sex.
You must be roasting like a chicken on gas mark 7 :ohhh: