best orgasm ever felt?

Daps
Last week Friday. Me and my boo had just finished eating and smoked a nice blunt and was on some vodka and orange juice.
It was my last night there(I was on vacation) and he wanted to have anal sex. I've done it before and I like it but despite the fact that we had lube it just wasn't working out. So I started feeling on his chest and he started feeling on my breast lol. He kissed his way down to my stomach then lower, kissing sucking and licking all over my hips and inner thighs. Just teasing me. Finally he spread my legs wiiiiidddeee and just landed a big kiss on my p*ssy lips.
He did that for like a minute. Then licked between my lips from top to bottom just lapping at my p*ssy like a cat licking cream. He did that and made his tongue progressively stiffer the more excited I got till I started writhing and moaning and ecstasy. He then preceded to stick his tongue as far down my whole as possible in and out just fukking me with it till I came panting all over his tongue:ahh:. After my first oragasm he worked his way up to my clit licking sloppily over it just working it with his tongue. Hmmm then he stuck his middle finger in my p*ssy fukking me slowly with it. He knows that's what I like and I started to moan really hard gasping his name then grabbed his head and stuffed my p*ssy harder in his face. He stuck another finger in my p*ssy and started fukking me hard as screamed and beg for him not to stop. I guess he could feel when I was ready to cum cause he wrapped his lips around my clit and started sucking to the rhythm of his fingers, I came and came and came, omg I screamed his named so loud. I had tears in my eyes it was so fukking good. He could have asked me for anything after that orgasm :whew:

Anyways, I repeat the favor sucking his dikk till he comes all in my mouth rubbing his cum all over my lips:smugbiden:. I stayed down there just playing with his dikk and balls trying to make him feel as good as he made me feel. Trying to see if I can give him another orgasm. After like 15 mins he gets hard again my p*ssy is still pulsating from my orgasms and even tho I'm ver sensitive we start fukking again. So he fukks me doggy for a bit and I'm throwing the ass back and just as he's ready to cum again he takes his dikk out and shoves it in my ass really hard:ooh:, all my cum and the excess lube from before gathered around my a$$hole so even tho it hurt it was tolerable pain. He started playing with my p*ssy and clit rubbing it firmly as he fukked me for about 5 mins really really hard and I came again:noah:. My butt muscle contracting on his dikk made him cum right afterwards and he busted in my ass and took his dikk out to rub his cum all over my ass. My body fell on the bed, he laid down next to me took me in his arms, spooned me and we fell asleep just like that:snooze:. His cum dripping from my ass and spread all over my cheeks as we lay next to each other. It was beautiful......:mjcry:

Damn girl do u write eroticas for a loving this is like a page outta a sex book:whoo:

Damn beautiful indeed:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Last week Friday. Me and my boo had just finished eating and smoked a nice blunt and was on some vodka and orange juice.
It was my last night there(I was on vacation) and he wanted to have anal sex. I've done it before and I like it but despite the fact that we had lube it just wasn't working out. So I started feeling on his chest and he started feeling on my breast lol. He kissed his way down to my stomach then lower, kissing sucking and licking all over my hips and inner thighs. Just teasing me. Finally he spread my legs wiiiiidddeee and just landed a big kiss on my p*ssy lips.
He did that for like a minute. Then licked between my lips from top to bottom just lapping at my p*ssy like a cat licking cream. He did that and made his tongue progressively stiffer the more excited I got till I started writhing and moaning and ecstasy. He then preceded to stick his tongue as far down my whole as possible in and out just fukking me with it till I came panting all over his tongue:ahh:. After my first oragasm he worked his way up to my clit licking sloppily over it just working it with his tongue. Hmmm then he stuck his middle finger in my p*ssy fukking me slowly with it. He knows that's what I like and I started to moan really hard gasping his name then grabbed his head and stuffed my p*ssy harder in his face. He stuck another finger in my p*ssy and started fukking me hard as screamed and beg for him not to stop. I guess he could feel when I was ready to cum cause he wrapped his lips around my clit and started sucking to the rhythm of his fingers, I came and came and came, omg I screamed his named so loud. I had tears in my eyes it was so fukking good. He could have asked me for anything after that orgasm :whew:

Anyways, I repeat the favor sucking his dikk till he comes all in my mouth rubbing his cum all over my lips:smugbiden:. I stayed down there just playing with his dikk and balls trying to make him feel as good as he made me feel. Trying to see if I can give him another orgasm. After like 15 mins he gets hard again my p*ssy is still pulsating from my orgasms and even tho I'm ver sensitive we start fukking again. So he fukks me doggy for a bit and I'm throwing the ass back and just as he's ready to cum again he takes his dikk out and shoves it in my ass really hard:ooh:, all my cum and the excess lube from before gathered around my a$$hole so even tho it hurt it was tolerable pain. He started playing with my p*ssy and clit rubbing it firmly as he fukked me for about 5 mins really really hard and I came again:noah:. My butt muscle contracting on his dikk made him cum right afterwards and he busted in my ass and took his dikk out to rub his cum all over my ass. My body fell on the bed, he laid down next to me took me in his arms, spooned me and we fell asleep just like that:snooze:. His cum dripping from my ass and spread all over my cheeks as we lay next to each other. It was beautiful......:mjcry:

50-cent-blames-awful-pitch-on-jerking-off.gif

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Damn girl do u write eroticas for a loving this is like a page outta a sex book:whoo:

Damn beautiful indeed:mjcry:
I can, but i have a way of describing my sex life. I can't help when i start my mind just see's everything the way i write it. I can't describe it any other way.

Daps
:shaq:

So after he's done rocking my world. He lays next to me and holds me while im shaking trying g to calm my body down. Despite the fact that he made me cum 2-1/2 times im still incredibility horny and cannot wait for him to fukk me.We start kissing again, slower this time and i can faintly taste myself on him. It turns me on more and i push him down on the bed and he lets me get on top.
Now like i said before im very tight due to the fact that we dont have regular sex. So even tho im incredibly wet i still have to push myself down slowly on his dikk so that i dont bruise my overly sensitive vagina. I push down as he enters me slowly not stopping till i reach the base. The feeling is so incredible. Im stuffed full of him and i swear i could sit on top of his dikk forever.

He slaps my ass and i start moving slowly rising and the grinding down screwing myself on his dikk.
He's relaxed with his hands behind his head watching me as i rise and fall on his cock. I bend down and press my lips against his kissing slowly, nibbling and biting on his lips, working my way to his chin, his jaw, his cheeks. I kiss the top of his forhead then press mine against it my lips hovering over his both our lips parted as we slowly breath in to each other. Its intense i feel tears start to gather in the corner of my eyes and i turn my face so he doesnt see. My eyes are watering now tears falling down my face as i grind, screw, hump and wine myself on his dikk trying to get all of him in me. He grabs my hips and as im thrusting down he thrust up at the same time and holds me down on his dikk, I swear i feel like i sink a couple more inches on him and I feel so full of him. Up and down we go him countering my thrust with his as our tempo increses and he begins to pound up in me harder and harder. The feeling is undescrible, i dont care that im crying like a lil bytch as he fukks me cause it feels so good and i know those are tears of joy. Tears of love falling down my face drops landing on his face and lips. on his chest over his heart. i feel connected in a way ive never felt before and i cum again shuddering fiercely with emotions i can't contain. I hug him tightly letting him feel the way he makes my body feel the joy he brings to my heart.
Its beautiful but my boyfriend isnt a overly emotional person and he flips me over and puts my legs on his shoulder and slams inside of me hard. It startles a scream out of me and he does it again. im screaming out his name, Gods names, cursing yelling and moning i swear im gonna die of ectasy. I can tell that he's getting close because his breath is getting harsher and his arms start to tremble a little bit. Abdrubtly he pulls out of me and drags me to the edge of the bed fixing me in a way that my mouth is level with his dikk. He grabs the back of my head with one hand and grabs my chin with the other tells me to open my mouth and enters it. He grips the back of my neck and starts fukking my mouth hard. forcing his way to the back of my throat harder and hader as he speeds up his thrust. I try to grab his dikk to pace myself but he pushes my hands back down on the bed and tells me that this is for him. I want nothing more then to make him feel as incredible as he made me so i relent dropping my hand back down and trying to relax my mouth so that he's easier to take. And he fukks me like this for what seems like forever sometimes fast and sometimes slow rubbing his pre cum over my lips and asking me how it taste. His dirty talk is turning me on now im participating sucking on his head as he comes out and licking all over his dikk when he enters. This is what he's waiting for i know what he likes. He roughly grabs my my head and plunges his dikk in my mouth straight to the back of my throat and holds it there letting me get used to him. I try to relax and breath easier knowing that he wants in my throat so i flatten my tongue down and open my throat to him, letting him ease slowly till he's in, i swallow squeezing the tip of his dikk with my throat muscles and he growls, oh yes he likes that, so i do it again and again as he enters my mouth easing to the back of my throat every time. He's shaking now and the grip on my head is tight, i can tell he's ready to cum.
I signal him out and get off of the bed and fall to my knees in front of him. He enters my mouth again and im sucking his dikk like my life depended on it. Im taking him deep and fisting his dikk as i do, my other hands caressing his balls feeling them rise up and tighten against my palm. He's getting ready to cum so i let go and he fukks my face intensely my lips wrapped tight as his hand tightens in my hair. Finally he he brings my face flush against his groin my mouth and nose pressed against it as he cums and cums in my mouth. i can feel his penis twitching in my mouth. As he starts to pull out i grab his thighs and kiss tongue his dikk down making sure theres not an ounce of cum left anywhere. Hmmm and im done i give his cock one last kiss rub my cheeks against his thighs. Im breathing deep, gradually letting my mind return, its like i was in a trance. I can barely pick myself off the floor. He helps me up and we hug. I absorbed his energy but im tired. He grabs me a bottle of water helps me drink then tucks me into to bed. I sleep for nearly the whole of next day only getting up to use the bathroom.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:Ill nvr know love like this lol

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

:jbhmm:

Express

All Star
Daps

eHkZEab.png