best orgasm ever felt?

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
We're sharing sex stories? cool. (though i suck at telling them T.T)

however, my best orgasm (thus far) was when i first got my hitachi wand. (they call it magic wand now for some reason) now mind you, i haven't gotten any for a while (i rarely do casual sex, i see no point in if there's no intimacy..makes me wonder if I'm demisexual) anyway, when it arrived in the mail, i was excited! but i waited a couple of days to experiment with it. :yeshrug:

so fast forward to a couple days, it's night time, and i'm ready to get it on...with myself....(that doesn't sound much fun...now that i think about it.) so, i got naked, and relaxed, starting by rubbing my clit first. after that, i got my new toy out. i noticed there was two settings, so i turned it to the lowest setting possible. still felt powerful. but not too powerful. I took a deep breath and placed it on my clit lightly. as soon as i got used to the feeling, i pressed the wand against my clit..and it felt. GREAT! :blessed:

so long story short i orgasmed many times. :noah:
:stopitslime:I can't learn anything from a dam toy:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last week Friday. Me and my boo had just finished eating and smoked a nice blunt and was on some vodka and orange juice.
It was my last night there(I was on vacation) and he wanted to have anal sex. I've done it before and I like it but despite the fact that we had lube it just wasn't working out. So I started feeling on his chest and he started feeling on my breast lol. He kissed his way down to my stomach then lower, kissing sucking and licking all over my hips and inner thighs. Just teasing me. Finally he spread my legs wiiiiidddeee and just landed a big kiss on my p*ssy lips.
He did that for like a minute. Then licked between my lips from top to bottom just lapping at my p*ssy like a cat licking cream. He did that and made his tongue progressively stiffer the more excited I got till I started writhing and moaning and ecstasy. He then preceded to stick his tongue as far down my whole as possible in and out just fukking me with it till I came panting all over his tongue:ahh:. After my first oragasm he worked his way up to my clit licking sloppily over it just working it with his tongue. Hmmm then he stuck his middle finger in my p*ssy fukking me slowly with it. He knows that's what I like and I started to moan really hard gasping his name then grabbed his head and stuffed my p*ssy harder in his face. He stuck another finger in my p*ssy and started fukking me hard as screamed and beg for him not to stop. I guess he could feel when I was ready to cum cause he wrapped his lips around my clit and started sucking to the rhythm of his fingers, I came and came and came, omg I screamed his named so loud. I had tears in my eyes it was so fukking good. He could have asked me for anything after that orgasm :whew:

Anyways, I repeat the favor sucking his dikk till he comes all in my mouth rubbing his cum all over my lips:smugbiden:. I stayed down there just playing with his dikk and balls trying to make him feel as good as he made me feel. Trying to see if I can give him another orgasm. After like 15 mins he gets hard again my p*ssy is still pulsating from my orgasms and even tho I'm ver sensitive we start fukking again. So he fukks me doggy for a bit and I'm throwing the ass back and just as he's ready to cum again he takes his dikk out and shoves it in my ass really hard:ooh:, all my cum and the excess lube from before gathered around my a$$hole so even tho it hurt it was tolerable pain. He started playing with my p*ssy and clit rubbing it firmly as he fukked me for about 5 mins really really hard and I came again:noah:. My butt muscle contracting on his dikk made him cum right afterwards and he busted in my ass and took his dikk out to rub his cum all over my ass. My body fell on the bed, he laid down next to me took me in his arms, spooned me and we fell asleep just like that:snooze:. His cum dripping from my ass and spread all over my cheeks as we lay next to each other. It was beautiful......:mjcry:
Damn, I wasn't ready to see this, usually these threads disappoint:damn:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

however, my best orgasm (thus far) was when i first got my hitachi wand. (they call it magic wand now for some reason) now mind you, i haven't gotten any for a while (i rarely do casual sex, i see no point in if there's no intimacy..makes me wonder if I'm demisexual) anyway, when it arrived in the mail, i was excited! but i waited a couple of days to experiment with it. :yeshrug:

so fast forward to a couple days, it's night time, and i'm ready to get it on...with myself....(that doesn't sound much fun...now that i think about it.) so, i got naked, and relaxed, starting by rubbing my clit first. after that, i got my new toy out. i noticed there was two settings, so i turned it to the lowest setting possible. still felt powerful. but not too powerful. I took a deep breath and placed it on my clit lightly. as soon as i got used to the feeling, i pressed the wand against my clit..and it felt. GREAT! :blessed:

They call it that now cause Hitachi doesn't want to be associated with it lol. Cause it got so popular for the reason you use it. I know so many girls with one noow.

:demigawd:
Daps
They call it that now cause Hitachi doesn't want to be associated with it lol. Cause it got so popular for the reason you use it. I know so many girls with one noow.

I had to look this up real quick, because I was thinking "How do you make a vibrator then don't want to be associated with it??" Didn't even know it wasn't even originally intended for that purpose :skip:

women, so innovative :blessed:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.

I want one so bad but i keep reading it's so loud. I can't wait to move out :noah:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Lmao! I have more where that came from. I have a knack for describing sex. I dont know why lol.

You most certainly do brehette! :whoo:
How come you didn't contribute to the "What's the best sex you ever had" thread? :dwillhuh: after I posted my story that thread just died. Barely any other stories were submitted.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Okay lets see...My first day on vacation as soon as i touched down he scooped me up and we went and got dinner, got something to sip and smoke on and we went back to the crib. Lol soon as we walked in the bedroom he tackled me and slammed me down on the bed.
He started kissing me ferociously and i kissed him back equally hard. We stopped kissing when we needed to catch our breaths and he started kissing on my neck making his way down to my breast. It had been a while since we had sex so you know my body was already primed and ready to go. I grabbed his face back up to my lips and told him how much i missed him and how he coud fukk me right there. But he's a tease and told me no. He went back down to my breast and started rubbing and squeezing them through my shirt and bra. He kissed his way down to my stomach and lift my shirt up as he kissed back up to my breast taking it off of me and unhooking my bra taking that off as well. Then he started rubbing on my nipples with his thumbs pinching them and roughly caressing my breast, finally he started licking on my nipples flicking the tip with his tongue then sucking the whole thing in deeply. It felt so good and i was so wet, i was moaning and telling him that he just needed to fukk me, but he ignored me. After licking sucking biting and manhandle my breast he made his way down and unclasped the button of my jeans taking them off along with my panties. He spread my thighs and with no hesitation parted my p*ssy lips with his tongue and started stroking it firmly against my clit, that shyt felt so good i swear i had a minnie orgasm. He must of felt the way i shuddered and how i moaned his name because he took both my thighs spread them even wider with his palms and started eating me out roughly, dragging his tongue up and down from my clit to my hole getting me sloppy wet. holding my legs down tight while i tried to writhe out of his grasp. It was so intense and when he started biting on my p*ssy lips then sucking them into his mouth i saw stars. I came then so hard, it felt soooo good. I was panting hard and my body felt electrified, I was ready. So ready, but he wouldn't stop, he kept eating me out this time focusing only on my clit, shoving two fingers in my p*ssy. It hurt, my p*ssy was very tight from lack of use and it was almost to much, but when he kept plunging his fingers in me getting that moisture out lubricating my walls and softening my p*ssy up i was ready to cum again. It didn't take long either, as soon as he started sucking on my clit i came again holding his head pressed tight to me while i rubbed my p*ssy all over his lips and face. Woo that was so gratifying...
I should not be feeling like this at work right now.
I'll finish the rest after I've done more work.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
You most certainly do brehette! :whoo:
How come you didn't contribute to the "What's the best sex you ever had" thread? :dwillhuh: after I posted my story that thread just died. Barely any other stories were submitted.
I probably didnt see it.
Link it and i'll contribute later. If anyone wants to insert smilies for me i would appreciate it. Im on my phone and it was acting up.