REAL INTROSPECTIVE, THOUGHTFUL MUSIC --> NoDotWon - FruitVale EP (stream in thread)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

It's really here :shaq:

I been waiting for this moment for years :mjcry: My debut album finally here :wow:

This ain't a retail copy (still saving up to get it properly mixed/mastered) but this is essentially my album minus an intro skit and a professional mix/master job. I handled all the mixing on here myself, it is 100% listenable but there are certain things I don't know how to do that will enhance certain songs on the retail version.

If you ain't listened to me before then please play that first track, I promise it won't be a waste of your time :banderas:

Shoutout @Maharishi and @nahnah for their production work and to @Chip Skylark for his verse on track 7. Shout out to anyone who gave me feedback on my music, all of it helped a lot with putting this project together :salute:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:whoo: my fave coli artist

Boutta eat.. expect full review later
Him and there’s another dude from Connecticut that put up some good material that stand out for me. I’ll know if I see his name but they have that quality, underground , lyrical sound, real unique flow .