Best level/chapter of any game you've played?

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Ganon's Castle in Ocarina of Time. You went through all this bullshyt and this motherfukker is just chilling playing the organ on some, "I knew you'd show up" shyt.
Village in RE4, classic. You didn't know what the fukk to expect.
REmake when you first encounter those spiders :lupe:
CoD 4- One Shot One Kill, fukk that Mile High Club, this was the most bullshyt mission in that game. When I beat that shyt on Veteran my boy and I were on some :myman: shyt. Went to smoke like 6 blunts because we couldn't believe it.
That Super Mario Level that you start as a Balloon and have to go through it the whole level.
Devil May Cry 3 Final Mission- :mjcry:
Last Boss fight of MGS 3 :mjcry:
Last boss fight of MGS 4 :wow:
I still have a save for FFVII that starts at Midgar.
Hitman Blood Money cul-de-sac level, :whew:
Hitman (2016) Sapienza
Shadow of the Colossus, when you fight the one that can fly and the music suddenly changes. :lupe:
THE ENTIRE DARK BROTHERHOOD AND THIEVES GUILD QUESTLINE FROM OBLIVION. NOTHING WILL EVER TOP THESE shytS. :lawd:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
im not sure if this counts as a “level” because its kind of random and not an official sidequest but in Fallout 3 when you get to the cannibal family :shockedned:
shyt seems so normal till you go into the basement :picard:
then you try to go up the stairs :mobamba:

i was also a big fan of the official side quests - especially the one with Harold in the Oasis and the one where you pick one of the fighting superheroes

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
also the research hall and especially the fishing hamlet in bloodborne the old hunters dlc :wow: the enemy design and the level layout in the fishing hamlet just crazy

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Playing SuperHot VR within the first 5 minutes >>>>> Uncharted 3 Airplane crash segment >>> Resident Evil 7 VR >>> MGS3 final boss fight >>> MGS4 final fight >>> Streets of Rage 2 first level >>>> Sonic 2 first level >>>>>>

thats all i can think of right now, i'm sure theres more but i smoked alot of weed in my youth

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
FF7 - Cosmo Canyon, great atmosphere, infectious theme, great side story with an epic end.

MGS2 - Its easy to put all of them on here but that intro/tanker level is how everyone should take notes.

Mass Effect 1 - the last segment with Saren.....dear lordt.

Kingdom Hearts 1 - Very hard choice, but Halloween town. Teaming with Jack the keyblade is the GOAT

Third Strike - Akuma's stage - Killing moon is a lethal track.

Zone of the Enders....so many, but when you get zero shift its lit.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Witcher 3 has too many, but some of my favourites

1. Mentioned already, But the Bloody Baron storyline

2. Reaching Skellige for the first time, already being blown away by the size of the map and everything to do in it in Novigrad, but then reaching this place and seeing the size of the map along with the music

3. Where the Cat & Wolf Play, where you get to the village and find every one slaughtered apart from that one Kid, and then realising it was another Witcher who was fukked over on his payment and having to choose between sympathising with him or killing him

4. No Place Like Home, Drinking with Eskel & Lambert in Kear Morhen

5. Heart Of Stone when you Realise who the actual antagonist is, and that you already ran into him within the first 10 minutes of the main game.

6. Scenes From a Marriage, Seeing Olgied’s backstory on what happened to his wife and setting her spirit free.

Red Dead Redeption 2, attacking braithwate manor when Jack gets taken

Last Of Us, I’m seeing a lot of people saying Winter, But fighting your way out of The university Just before Winter is up there for me, Along with the Library and business district in Sunmer.

God Of War, first fight with Baldur

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SMAS_4-1.png

Psycho-Mantis-Metal-Gear-Solid.jpg

latest

AgitatedObedientGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

55-072.gif

Final mission on mass effect 2