Best level/chapter of any game you've played?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
In Klonoa 2 the one level where the city fukking turned into Syria (figuretively), it’s a simple design but as a kid seeing all those explosions and shyt with that train sequence was amazing

Also the last two levels and bosses in that game required so much precision I was very very impressed

And that sequence in jet li rise to honor where you had to run away from the freaking truck shooting at that shyt with dual pistols smh shyt was crazy

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Airport in Max Payne 3

When this track kicks in

Gets me in a trance while running around poppin heads and bullet timing

Half Life 2
The chapter where you team up with the resistance to take down the giant spider robots

Uncharted Lost Legacy
The final chapter train/helicopter chase was so exciting and amazing, ended the game with a smile on my face

Last edited:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
We Dont Go To Ravenholm in Half Life 2 (creepy as fukk, the idea of introducing the gravity gun with the circular blades is genius)
1788635644_000bfa2bf1_z.jpg

Highway 17 in Half Life 2 (the broken bridge is amazing to play on)
maxresdefault.jpg

Infiltrating Baron Praxis lair in Jak 2 (seeing the city at this angle was crazy)
latest

Sentinel Beach in Jak and Daxter (just makes me so nostalgic, that, the underwater precursor city and the snowy mountain are all some of my favorites)
Sentinel-Beach-1418511083-99681.jpg

343 Guilty Spark in Halo 1 (perfect intro to the Flood)
1467693324662.png

Crashed Frigate in Metroid Prime (gravity suit here was fun as hell)
latest

2300 AD in Chrono Trigger (stepping outside and hearing the music for the first time :damn:)

Water Temple in OoT (i love the music and the whole atmosphere. the iron boots are also a lot less annoying in the gamecube version that i use)
350px-Wtt.jpg

those ones came to mind first. i guess i really like levels on high bridges, snowy environments, sunken and abandoned underwater structures and creepy shyt

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Final destination in any smash bros :wow:

The first fight on God of War 3:damn:
The final fights of KH2 and KH3:ahh:

The ifirit fight, (that intro was so cold):whew:

Joe Alliet stadium on NCAA 14:troll:
The Superdome on Madden :blessed:

The Mana fortress on secret of mana:gladbron:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Fighting fukking magus in crono trigger:wow:

Frog gets the masamune and cuts a mountain in half...then u enter magus castle:whew:

Magus says "the dark wind begins to blow":merchant:

Then the music and fight starts:ohlawd:

The first time magus uses dark matter::ooh:

:damn::damn::damn:
frog cutting the mountain in half was so fukking lit... thats one of my favorite bosses and lead ups to a boss in an rpg :takedat:

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Fighting fukking magus in crono trigger:wow:

Frog gets the masamune and cuts a mountain in half...then u enter magus castle:whew:

Magus says "the dark wind begins to blow":merchant:

Then the music and fight starts:ohlawd:

The first time magus uses dark matter::ooh:

:damn::damn::damn:

I remember talking about this shyt in school. What a moment :wow::wow::wow:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'll go a little bit off script with my answers because honestly I don't remember the names of most of the missions, I just remember the feeling that they've given me after playing them. Some of my other favorites have been listed so I'm not going to relist them as I will do the following.

When the GOAT assassin meets the Legend, plus the discussion of Desmond. The 3 most important characters in the Assassin's Creed franchise in one setting. Many franchises wish they could have a moment as significant as this on their series.

Sonic is fun when unshackled, breezing through a level. I'm not going to lie and say I've played all Sonic games but the good ones, I have. Rooftop Run is some of the most fun I've had in a game. It encapsulates all that is great about Sonic, distilled in a near perfect package. Music, colorful, expansive, control, etc. In Unleashed or Generations (I prefer the music in Generations more) To me, the GOAT Sonic level.

Discovering Hyrule Castle in the Wind Waker. This is when Nintendo started to finally listen to the fans and at least pretend to give a shyt about the timeline. Seeing the Link from Ocarina of Time immortalized like that was a big :ohhh: for me.

Another Zelda moment is Snowpeak Ruins from the Twilight Princess. This isn't your typical Zelda dungeon. It has a story on top of the main story and what is going on here is rather unconventional for a Zelda game. There are the usual Zelda tropes but some things going on here probably propelled Nintendo to make Breath of the Wild in this manner, meaning not a lot of hand holding, big, etc. Just an awesome dungeon in a Zelda game that is very un-Zelda like.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Aladdin - SNES - The magic carpet Ride through the lava cave.

GoldenEye - N64 - The Facility Level which starts you infiltrating through a bathroom vent.

Halo - Xbox - The last level when the whole location is collapsing and you need to ride a warthog to the end to survive. Absolutely epic.

Call of Duty 2 - Xbox - D-Day level. Amazing. Trivia - Today, June 6, is the anniversary of DDay.

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare - The first level where you are a hostage and terrorists are taking you on a ride towards your public execution on film a la Al Qaeda and ISIS shyt.

Edit:

Dead ass did not realize I posted in here already!!!

Halo -
The end game Warthog escape was fukking insane

The ice battle where there is a big ass vehicle battle.

Aladdin - Snes version where you're riding the carpet through the lava cave, wow.

Call of Duty - The opening terrorist execution in the first Modern Warfare. shyt blew my mind.

The DDAY scene of Call of Duty 2 back in the day

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Aladdin - SNES - The magic carpet Ride through the lava cave.

GoldenEye - N64 - The Facility Level which starts you infiltrating through a bathroom vent.

Halo - Xbox - The last level when the whole location is collapsing and you need to ride a warthog to the end to survive. Absolutely epic.

Call of Duty 2 - Xbox - D-Day level. Amazing. Trivia - Today, June 6, is the anniversary of DDay.

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare - The first level where you are a hostage and terrorists are taking you on a ride towards your public execution on film a la Al Qaeda and ISIS shyt.

Edit:

Dead ass did not realize I posted in here already!!!
:russ: at you reposting a bunch of the same levels. its kind of cool to see how consistent you were with a lot of it but you at least had a goldeneye one that wasnt in your old post :ehh:

i want to comment on that halo CE ending too because that was wild epic, and i remember getting stuck at one point and losing a ton of seconds. i beat that one with like 0:05 left on the clock :damn:
video game moments just feel so much bigger when its timed and you BARELY beat it :lupe:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Halo...when u encounter the flood for the first time
:hamster:
:picard:
:dwillhuh:
:merchant:
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
That was a significant moment for me when I first encountered that solider who had already lost his mind. He was just recklessly and hopelessly shooting at nothing, looked dead inside.

I legit felt moved by that moment as a kid.

I had debated putting this part as well but yea, definitely.

:russ: at you reposting a bunch of the same levels. its kind of cool to see how consistent you were with a lot of it but you at least had a goldeneye one that wasnt in your old post :ehh:

i want to comment on that halo CE ending too because that was wild epic, and i remember getting stuck at one point and losing a ton of seconds. i beat that one with like 0:05 left on the clock :damn:
video game moments just feel so much bigger when its timed and you BARELY beat it :lupe:

Ha, word, the thing I'm most prideful about is consistency in my opinions, stances and theories. And If I do happen to change stance, you'll see exactly how I justified my change.

But yea, you felt like shyt was on the line...your life was on the line when doing that ending warthog run!