Best level/chapter of any game you've played?

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Spencer Mansion in RE.

When you start opening doors and new areas and see how everything is connected :ohhh:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
The final stage on streets of rage 2. All that stands between you and finishing the job is a handful of goons, Shiva the bodyguard and Mr. X and his Tommy gun. And he didn't care who got sprayed.
:wow:

Also add the kkk killer mission from mafia 3. It was glorious brehs.I only wish that the game had multiple save slots so that I could replay it whenever I wanted. The way I interrupted their Klan rally with an exploding voodoo doll. The one's left standing got mowed down with the AK. Wasn't any more white sheets, just all red.

:blessed:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
The final fight against Sephiroth in FF VII
The final fight against Kefka in FF VI (for that matter, the whole Floating Island stage before the world get destroyed)
Mr. Freeze in Arkham City for the fact that he won't get got twice with the same tactic

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
The first level of Uncharted 2. That was the second game I'd ever played on my PS3 (nearly 10 years ago!)... The level started and I stared at the screen for a good minute thinking I was still watching a cut-scene. Never has another game had such an effect on me. The first level of Super Mario Bros. 3 and the golden treasure level in Castlevania on the SNES are honorable mentions too. A few from LittleBigPlanet, but I couldn't describe those too well.
Almost forgot to include the closing level in MGS4 that had you simply tapping Triangle to get Snake to crawl through the microwaves while his exosuit was destroyed under the heat. Definitely blew my mind.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I dunno why, but the level in Super Mario 3, where you get to play with the shoe power up, came to mind. I fukking loved being a shoe, and they only put that power up in that one level.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
The Last of Us - Winter (True GOAT, don't need to explain myself. If you've played it you'll know)

Bioshock - Intro (INCREDIBLE atmosphere, setting of tone, )

Call of Duty 4 - All Ghilled Up - (Non fortnite nikkas know, when COD was good, it was GREAT. This shyt crushed buildings, one of the best missions in FPS history. game changer)

Uncharted 4 - Jeep sequence (Most impressive thing I've ever seen in a game, went in BLIND, didnt watch any trailers or gameplay before)

Uncharted 2 - Train. (At the time, this was THE landmark moment for cinematic setpieces, an amazing achievement in tech, gameplay)

MGS4 - Final Boss (Goddamn breh :wow:)

GTA V - The Jewel Store Robbery (Bank Heist) - ( This shyt was straight out of HEAT, tension, action, story, fukking dope.)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
tranquility lane in fallout 3
tibetan village in uncharted 2
monument tower in biosock infinite

• Dap
Reactions: 19-