"Best jobs to find a rich man"-LipStickAlley thread

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Most of them are mediocre, that's the problem. A bunch of mediocre as people with delusion of grandeur thinking they're entitled to rich men.

They would never get with these men so chasing men who they can't get and disregarding men in their station does nothing but fukk up the game for both men and women.
How does it fukk up the game when sensible men aren't bothered by these types anyway...or at least they shouldn't be...

There will always be men and women with unreasonable standards. The dating pool will eventually weed them out and most either settle and adjust or get left behind.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The problem is these women bring nothing to the table, are selfish by nature and don't make good partners. Maybe it's good for her kids but half the times these divorces happen because the men realize they are not happy.. The woman out there looking for a settlement for doing nothing more than what previous girlfriends did.

And even if she did more. Would you be content giving half your earnings to someone who was not involved in the working process of creating your wealth. Didn't bother to create their own wealth yet you say they are looking for it for their children. It's really a leach thing.

Working in a hotel to meet rich guests. Same way I've met plenty girls who working as air hostesses to marry pilots. Why couldn't they just be pilots themselves. I know women who fly.

I'll never respect a woman who isn't doing for themselves especially when the women in my family do so much. They'd never allow it either lol and it'd never get to that point
Lmao! That's you but a lot of men will tell u point blank they don't care where the woman works. That's the target audience for these chicks. I'm sorry but I just can't take this seriously. To me this actually helps men weed out crazies.