"Best jobs to find a rich man"-LipStickAlley thread

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I can't knock it :yeshrug:

But it's kind of funny how these women have no idea what they'd be up against :lolbron:

Water finds its own level.... no way is a CEO or something going to do anything but one night a woman who asks such stupid questions :mjlol:

Not to mention the competiton.... these dudes are probably mingling with bad women with dough :krs:

Think Pretty Woman is real life brehhettes :dead:
This. These women thinking their looks alone is enough to be wifed are in for a rude awakening. Theres women out here that look good and have their own shyt going.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Women want rich men, men want drop dead gorgeous models. What's new:coffee: there's a reason why this relationship pairing is very common. Both get what they want, look at our president and his wife:manny:. Bump all the analysis and the "that's not fair" because women say the same thing about men drooling and wondering how they can land a super model.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
someone should go over to LSA and tell the ladies they should make a threads like

"Date and be submissive to low-income mediocre men who aren't exactly tall"

so thecoli can feel comfortable and satisfied. lol

:lolbron:

What makes you think that you can get a top notch man?

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
"Sick of these broke m'fers, need me a comeup!"

file.php

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
The hate for women on this site always astounds me. :whoa:

On the contrary, you would be surprised how astounding the hate for men on that site compared to the hate for women here is. It's completely illogical and selfish brehettes on that shyt.

The women there make us Coli brehs look like saints in comparison. In the Coli, where you have maybe 50% of dudes on that GMB shyt here and there, it's much more balanced. But on LSA, 90% of the women there are borderline man haters and the rational women get shut down or banned real quick.

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This aint about hating women, it's about laughing at stupid people

A 40K woman deserves no more than a 40K dude.... these women act like they have something all other 3 billion women on Google Earfh dont :pachaha:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
On the contrary, you would be surprised how astounding the hate for men on that site compared to the hate for women here is. It's completely illogical and selfish brehettes on that shyt.

The women there make us Coli brehs look like saints in comparison. In the Coli, where you have maybe 50% of dudes on that GMB shyt here and there, it's much more balanced. But on LSA, 90% of the women there are borderline man haters and the rational women get shut down or banned real quick.
This is irrelevant and no excuse for stooping to their level :manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why do you nikkas keep complaining that women want men with money? :what:. That's what they're supposed to do.

Get your paper up and stop being a bytch.
no that's definitely not what they are supposed to do

find a man with a good job, some work ethic and a future... WHILE ALSO DOING THE SAME FOR YOURSELF.... that's what they are supposed to do

looking for a minimum wage job, so they can pander to insanely rich men, they dont even like and have nothing in common with, in hopes of marrying them for life so they can spend their money.... is NOT what a woman is supposed to be doing with her life

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps

It's very deep. A true and continuous hatred of nearly every aspect of being female. It's mostly anger and fascination with their vaginas and what many guys here feel a vagina offers a woman in life and who she is offering her vagina to in life.

Lots of congratulating one another for making snippy remarks about treating women bad in real life.

Anyway tho - women should be making their own money and not asking for anyone else's. Period. A man can cheat on you, abandon you, etc.

The things you work for are more reliable and fulfilling and money provides more opportunities and experiences in life than a man's dikk ever could.

Rich man shmich man. "Hit the gym and build your career" - this advice is commonly given to men, but better applies to women.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no that's definitely not what they are supposed to do

find a man with a good job, some work ethic and a future... WHILE ALSO DOING THE SAME FOR YOURSELF.... that's what they are supposed to do

looking for a minimum wage job, so they can pander to insanely rich men, they dont even like and have nothing in common with, in hopes of marrying them for life so they can spend their money.... is NOT what a woman is supposed to be doing with her life
How you gonna tell somebody what they're supposed to do with THEIR life breh? :usure:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why would I waste my time going through LSA though?

Most Internet forums are full of bitter, antisocial motherfukkers though, male or female. :yeshrug: