"Best jobs to find a rich man"-LipStickAlley thread

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
And homos dumb as hell wanting marriage. I'm probably gonna end up alone since I don't believe in marriage. Will just con girlfriends with the engagement ring til they catch on.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How you gonna tell somebody what they're supposed to do with THEIR life breh? :usure:
very easily.... in your life... don't smoke crack and have shootouts with the police

see how that works?? you give good simple advice... now do you have to follow it... no... enjoy your job at the hotel making 11.50 an hour waiting for the rich man to wife you like a j. lo movie

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Why do you nikkas keep complaining that women want men with money? :what:. That's what they're supposed to do.

Get your paper up and stop being a bytch.

Defend gold diggers, brehs

Women are supposed to find husbands and build families. Not sell their p*ssy out to the highest bidder. And finding a provider is different than being a gold digger. I'll let your simp ass cook though.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Well for one a "broke nikka" has no money, that can be fixed. A trick has no integrity, that can't. I'd rather be the first.

Also what you don't seem to get is for the most part rich people don't want a gold digger either. And if you out here grinding like "damn I need to make this money so these women will like me" you corny as hell.

Played himself...he sound like a Grade A Trick.

A good woman is thinking about meeting a good man that's righteous, ready to commit and since money come into play, has enough income to take care of finances. A gold digger says let me find the richest nikka out here and suck his dikk. He's a trick and he's obviously gonna teach his daughter to behave that way. Sad.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Played himself...he sound like a Grade A Trick.

A good woman is thinking about meeting a good man that's righteous, ready to commit and since money come into play, has enough income to take care of finances. A gold digger says let me find the richest nikka out here and suck his dikk. He's a trick and he's obviously gonna teach his daughter to behave that way. Sad.
"Women are supposed to want you for your money".:snoop:I mean that is just some straight up pitiful,no-expectation, defeatist, trick shyt.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
And homos dumb as hell wanting marriage. I'm probably gonna end up alone since I don't believe in marriage. Will just con girlfriends with the engagement ring til they catch on.
The only homo here is the nikkas scared to keep it 100 with women. Not wanting to get married is fine. Pretending you do cause you can't get women on board without the promise of marriage is hoe shyt

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
And some of these answers in that thread say they successfully found their sugar daddies and are proud to give advice to their fellow women :mjlol:

Don't be surprised if certain Coli brehettes here are secretly taking notes from that thread as we speak. :sas1:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The only homo here is the nikkas scared to keep it 100 with women. Not wanting to get married is fine. Pretending you do cause you can't get women on board without the promise of marriage is hoe shyt
Nah. I'm talkin when I'm old. I'm young atm fukk an engagement ring

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Get your money up and shyt like this wont bother you, i swear yall stay telling on yourselves. And wtf are you on that website anyway?

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Some of those women gotta learn people tend to be attracted to folks on the same level as them selves (edu level,income, etc).

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Women should work for their money, not try to stalk rich men for it. Besides most rich men are only seriously interested in the most beautiful and/or high minded women. The self loathing weirdos on LSA don't and won't make the cut. Most rich men don't even bother with black girls so chasing a Mark Zuckerberg is in vain for the likes of them. He'll, even rich educated black guys may or may not like black girls.
Lmao! Why not let them try and fail? If ur dumb or shallow enuff to pursue SOLELY wealth or looks then you kinda deserve what u get. If they are successful tho...kudos!

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think the point is that wealth should not be the sole or main foundation of any romantic relationship. And wealth and beauty are not equivalent or comparable at all. Financial wealth is pretty much absolute while beauty is way more subjective.
Welp this is kinda like that would u dismiss a chick for not giving head thread...there are people who will legitimately overlook a viable mate just off the basis of money or sucking dyck.

Chase what's important to you. I don't have a problem with people pursuing their dreams. I only have a problem when THEY are hypocrites and want to caution the opposite sex about their fantasies while fully feeling entitled to their own be it sexual preferences, economic preferences, beauty...:yeshrug: