Best internet “cable”

• Total voters

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Viceland, CW, History

Hulu has netflix levels of shows as well. It has so much shyt. Vue doesn't have a library behind it at all. Hulu Live is simply a better package, as it includes Live TV, On Demand, and libraries of shows and seasons to stream with no ads. All for $43.99 a month.

It's not that difficult to comprehend, breh. You simply get much more with Hulu. :yeshrug:
:leon:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Directv Now had a 3 hour outage around 730 - 8 last night and those fukks at AT&T didn't address it until 2 hours in :mjlol::hhh::mjcry:

Might try and call for some credit or something :mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Using DirecTV Now base package. $10/month for the first 3 months with promo code YESNOW3.

I like it doesn't really buffer at all except when you cycle through all the channels before picking one. Has a simple interface and nice guide that's easier to get parents and older folks on board with. 2 simultaneous streams

Lost signal once during an episode of Atlanta Housewives of all things :mjlol: . Sports run 60fps and haven't had any buffering or problems in my experience :ehh:.

Only issues being I don't get live local channels (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX) in my area and some shows are slow to get episodes on demand.

They have a Beta program that brings a DVR and some improvements, invite only though.

Using on a FireTV 3 and two Roku Sticks, no issues. Have those antennas for local channels

PSVue had a shytty interface and I thought my PS3 :flabbynsick: was going to burst into flames using it. Only benefit I found was 5 simultaneous streams :whew:

If Hulu implements a proper interface for the live channel browsing and a guide, I'm hopping on that live w/ no commercials plan for $45/month :leon:.

Live local chans the cheapest freeest shyt

Just buy a damn antennae (be sure to get one that specifies vhf and uhf) ... cheap bunny ears will work...but it's all about positioning in your home so a flat one may be necessary....jus stick the bad boy to the wall once you find that optimal sweet spot (can take some patience)...ull have all that live local ish for one time charge 60 bucks or less...pays for itself immediately

I do that wit sling for 26 after taxes...espn included...i got in VERY early so i got grandfathered in on alot of ish

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Amazon is on the come up low-key. Has a lot of offering included free if you have prime. Between that and free youtube you're pretty much gold.

I'd only pay for Hulu because it emulates having cable to the T for a cheaper price even in the base package. All the regular tv packages free.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Live local chans the cheapest freeest shyt

Just buy a damn antennae (be sure to get one that specifies vhf and uhf) ... cheap bunny ears will work...but it's all about positioning in your home so a flat one may be necessary....jus stick the bad boy to the wall once you find that optimal sweet spot (can take some patience)...ull have all that live local ish for one time charge 60 bucks or less...pays for itself immediately

I do that wit sling for 26 after taxes...espn included...i got in VERY early so i got grandfathered in on alot of ish

:rudy: I have antennas for local. I'm just saying it would be nice to have them included in the service so my lazy ass doesn't have to switch inputs :mjgrin: