Best internet “cable”

Best internet “cable”

• Total voters

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Im trying out youtube tv. But was thinking of switching over to hulu for the better channel lineup:jbhmm:
- i thought i would check out nba tv, but dont really want to see the raps and wizards play at this point:pachaha:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I liked vue, it was the only thing that carried the channel to watch baseball on around here...but direct tv now is dope, sign up for 3 months u get a 4 k apple tv :manny:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
sling and their fukking ads that is 150% louder than the show, its enough to cancel the shyt tbh

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
@MightyHealthy

26 and change a month, up to 3 screens at once, it works perfect for my household

How do you do multi screens at once with sling TV? It won't let me

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
@MightyHealthy

26 and change a month, up to 3 screens at once, it works perfect for my household

How do you do multi screens at once with sling TV? It won't let me
You're likely Orange. It's 20 bucks, but is single screen, because of Disney.

Blue is multi screen, but doesn't have ESPN/Disney, and is 5 bucks more.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Haven't tried cuz I found by the time you start combining all the options you need you really don't save much over just having a bundle from Fios, or Cable. And it's more of a hassle logging into a bunch of different stuff. Also if internet ever goes down so does your live tv

I'm paying 159 a month for 1000 internet speed 3 boxes and a channel package with HBO and Showtime. I've got no complaints.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Haven't tried cuz I found by the time you start combining all the options you need you really don't save much over just having a bundle from Fios, or Cable. And it's more of a hassle logging into a bunch of different stuff. Also if internet ever goes down so does your live tv

I'm paying 159 a month for 1000 internet speed 3 boxes and a channel package with HBO and Showtime. I've got no complaints.
Look into directv now, the 2nd price tier, I think it's called live a little. For $55 I'm getting all the NY sports and HBO. With cable I was paying $145 for internet and no hbo. Now I'm paying $95

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

This is the case eitherway tho :manny: