Best internet “cable”

Best internet “cable”

• Total voters

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i'ved used then all sling, hulu tv, dtvnow, vue and youtube tv

the best one is youtube tv. because you can watch on your phone in HD. i can catch nba playoff games on my phone at work.

sling tv and hulu stutter and buffer too much

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Haven't tried cuz I found by the time you start combining all the options you need you really don't save much over just having a bundle from Fios, or Cable. And it's more of a hassle logging into a bunch of different stuff. Also if internet ever goes down so does your live tv

I'm paying 159 a month for 1000 internet speed 3 boxes and a channel package with HBO and Showtime. I've got no complaints.

You getting raped

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
upload_2018-4-23_0-57-50.png

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Using DirecTV Now base package. $10/month for the first 3 months with promo code YESNOW3.

I like it doesn't really buffer at all except when you cycle through all the channels before picking one. Has a simple interface and nice guide that's easier to get parents and older folks on board with. 2 simultaneous streams

Lost signal once during an episode of Atlanta Housewives of all things :mjlol: . Sports run 60fps and haven't had any buffering or problems in my experience :ehh:.

Only issues being I don't get live local channels (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX) in my area and some shows are slow to get episodes on demand.

They have a Beta program that brings a DVR and some improvements, invite only though.

Using on a FireTV 3 and two Roku Sticks, no issues. Have those antennas for local channels

PSVue had a shytty interface and I thought my PS3 :flabbynsick: was going to burst into flames using it. Only benefit I found was 5 simultaneous streams :whew:

If Hulu implements a proper interface for the live channel browsing and a guide, I'm hopping on that live w/ no commercials plan for $45/month :leon:.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
PSVue had a shytty interface and I thought my PS3 :flabbynsick: was going to burst into flames using it. Only benefit I found was 5 simultaneous streams :whew:
Vue's interface on PS4 is nice, and it's good on Mobile. I have Roku's as well, but they are old and it's not pretty on there, but the quality is the same. It runs best on PS4 tho

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It starts at like $30 or $35 tho. So it sucks because of how much the most expensive package costs?

:what:
I didn't realize you were such a Sony stan. That shyt is blinding you :francis:

Yes, it sucks because it doesn't offer the channels I want. Yes, it sucks that it costs $74.99 for everything, while I can get HBO and SHO with Hulu Live for $61 (and that also includes a shytload of content). Vue is limited, costs too much, and is missing channels I want. Hulu Live simply has (a lot) more shyt, and is cheaper.

But, you keep stanning Sony. Do you :hubie:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Vue on PS4 and firetv box is pretty good. PS4 obviously has the better and faster menus and can do picture in picture.

I been thinking about copping the directv now with that apple tv, but I got too many fukkin remotes can't stand another device.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I didn't realize you were such a Sony stan. That shyt is blinding you :francis:

Yes, it sucks because it doesn't offer the channels I want. Yes, it sucks that it costs $74.99 for everything, while I can get HBO and SHO with Hulu Live for $61 (and that also includes a shytload of content). Vue is limited, costs too much, and is missing channels I want. Hulu Live simply has (a lot) more shyt, and is cheaper.

But, you keep stanning Sony. Do you :hubie:
I'm looking at both base packages, what channels are you even talking about?
:dead:

You can get HBO and SHO time added on Vue for 65, so I am failing to see what Hulu Live has so much more of.

I have access to HBOGo anyway, so I get that shyt for free anyway.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm looking at both base packages, what channels are you even talking about?
:dead:

You can get HBO and SHO time added on Vue for 65, so I am failing to see what Hulu Live has so much more of.

I have access to HBOGo anyway, so I get that shyt for free anyway.
Viceland, CW, History

Hulu has netflix levels of shows as well. It has so much shyt. Vue doesn't have a library behind it at all. Hulu Live is simply a better package, as it includes Live TV, On Demand, and libraries of shows and seasons to stream with no ads. All for $43.99 a month.

It's not that difficult to comprehend, breh. You simply get much more with Hulu. :yeshrug: