Best Gaming Desktop for Under $700

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
thats not what the thread is about though, so nah not how it works :camby:
In the real world, yeah that is how it works.

Sorry if you feel like that is perfectly fine to target 30fps on pc gaming, but in reality that's not really considered acceptable in pretty much any publication that talks PC gaming.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
In the real world, yeah that is how it works.

Sorry if you feel like that is perfectly fine to target 30fps on pc gaming, but in reality that's not really considered acceptable in pretty much any publication that talks PC gaming.

in the real world it doesnt work like that because MOST computers in the real world arent high end PCs hence why games with low graphics requirements (CS, League of Legends, World of Warcraft) are also the most popular

man get the fukk outta here with this shyt you aint gonna wint his conversation :camby:

the stats are too much in "most people dont care about high end graphics" favor

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
in the real world it doesnt work like that because MOST computers in the real world arent high end PCs hence why games with low graphics requirements (CS, League of Legends, World of Warcraft) are also the most popular

man get the fukk outta here with this shyt you aint gonna wint his conversation :camby:

the stats are too much in "most people dont care about high end graphics" favor
60FPS is the target on PC. Period.

You literally have no argument if you want to lead into any modern pc gaming build and find 30FPS as "acceptable". Any regular in the PC gaming thread will tell you exactly the same. @Ciggavelli @daze23 @2gunsup @Malta and @The Fukin Prophecy and the rest.

30FPS is some @Fatboi1 shyt.

Hell, find me ONE legitimate source stating that 30FPS is acceptable on a gaming PC. They will likely tell you to lower the res to try to hit 60 stable before trying to run a higher res at 30.

This is not console gaming. Their standards are lower because that base accepts it.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yeah I don't know any serious publication or person who takes 30fps as a target to have. It's always 60 as a minimum because of monitors, and that's for non competitive scenarios.

30fps and less were always console targets imo.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
60FPS is the target on PC. Period.

You literally have no argument if you want to lead into any modern pc gaming build and find 30FPS as "acceptable". Any regular in the PC gaming thread will tell you exactly the same. @Ciggavelli @daze23 @2gunsup @Malta and @The Fukin Prophecy and the rest.

30FPS is some @Fatboi1 shyt.

Hell, find me ONE legitimate source stating that 30FPS is acceptable on a gaming PC. They will likely tell you to lower the res to try to hit 60 stable before trying to run a higher res at 30.

This is not console gaming. Their standards are lower because that base accepts it.

Yeah I don't know any serious publication or person who takes 30fps as a target to have. It's always 60 as a minimum because of monitors, and that's for non competitive scenarios.

30fps and less were always console targets imo.

is $700 build serious to you ? man yall only on 1 extreme or another in this sub forum its legit fukking weird

OP is even asking about 1080p builds in here.. yall sound ridiculous in here

this would be the equivalent of someone asking what are good basketball shoes for $70 and yall saying ":scust: if you aint in them $220 lebrons dont even bother playing basketball :scust: "

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're creating an argument he wasn't even making. He never said anything about 30fps is acceptable, he just merely stated that if one wanted to scrape by on a low end build at that res/fps then it's doable and you being a PC gamer would know that a hardware upgrade is an option where as on a console it's not so saying all that you said is null. It's even funnier because he himself has loathed about how playing GTA V on PS4 was jarring after coming from PC. He literally says the same shyt you saying here in most console threads lol.

You like to jump the shark and jump to conclusions so quick. I like how because I said that I "CAN" run games at 30fps/4k on my OLD gpu then that means I'm playing every game at 30fps on my PC.
I don't even have to do much these days to run 60fps at 4K on my 1070 on most games barring a few where I can DECIDE to lower the res or visual settings. It's an OPTION on PC that I pretty much never use. The last game I even tried to play at 30fps on PC was FH3 and that was at launch and I hardly played it. Months later when it finally got fixed and I had upgraded my GPU I was long gone with 30fps. Idk man u arguing with yourself here nobody is in here saying you should target 30fps on PC and you damn near cherry picking what i say to create this narrative that I'm pushing for 30fps on my PC :mjlol: as if. Boy if you don't get

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
thecoli.com

Where 30FPS PC Gaming is just fine and the platform all of a sudden doesn’t have this target of 60fps across the board after having this being accepted as the standard for years now :mjlol:

This is why I can’t really fukk with this section on this site as much as I used to. Some of the absurd shyt I read on here :dwillhuh:

If 30fps is fine for you. Just get a console. The games are optimized to run like that and you don’t have to play with settings for 2 hours to find the perfect balance so you can play with a GT 730.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
thecoli.com

Where 30FPS PC Gaming is just fine and the platform all of a sudden doesn’t have this target of 60fps across the board after having this being accepted as the standard for years now :mjlol:

This is why I can’t really fukk with this section on this site as much as I used to. Some of the absurd shyt I read on here :dwillhuh:

If 30fps is fine for you. Just get a console. The games are optimized to run like that and you don’t have to play with settings for 2 hours to find the perfect balance so you can play with a GT 730.

MAFUICKA HE ASKED ABOUT A $700 BUILD THAT CAN DO 4k - NOT SOME SUPER SERIOUS LIQUID COOLED DUAL 1080TI BUILD - A SIMPLE BUILD THAT FITS WHAT HE IS TRYING TO DO . YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO FIT WHAT HE WANTS TO DO INTO YOUR OWN PERSPECTIVE OF WHAT FITS PC GAMING

HE EVEN BROUGHT UP 1080P IN HERE AS AN OPTION AS WELL FOR $700 HE CAN GET A GREAT PC THAT CAN RUN 60 FPS 1080P BUT MAfukkA YOU AINT EVEN READING THE THREAD YOU JUST IN HERE BLINDLY TYPING STUPID shyt

DUDE ASKED CAN HE MAKE A PC THAT CAN RUN 4K (A RESOLUTION, NOTHING ABOUT HIGH, MEDIUM OR LOW GRAPHICS OR 30 FPS or 60 FPS) DECENTLY FOR A SPECIFIC BUDGET. THATS IT. THE ANSWER TO HIS QUESTION IS SIMPLY: YES, HE CAN.

edit: AND MAfukkA YOU GOTTA LOTTA NERVE TO EVEN COMMENT ON THIS SUBJECT CAUSE YOU COULDNT EVEN PLAY BATTLEFIELD 3 FOR YEARS BECAUSE YOUR PC WAS TOO GARBAGE :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thecoli.com

Do you read the shyt people type to you or do you just make up your own interpretation?

Where is anyone saying that you should target 30fps on PC?
where is anyone saying that you should get a GT 730 to use on your PC?

Jesus christ.

No one is saying that. I simply said in the worst case scenario you have a game that can't run higher than 30fps and no setting can be ticked off or whatnot than you can settle for that UNTIL you upgrade.

Do you realize that every game isn't simply a "lower res/get higher fps" ordeal? Some games are CPU bound and thus lowering resolution won't do anything really but let you tell it it's just because we're to stupid to turn off MSAA 8x.

You obviously don't know much about most PC games because you'd know about this. I literally spend lots of time in PC game threads for certain releases looking at configs/settings to get the best performance and there are certain games that no matter what won't get any fps boost from lowering the graphics quality or lowering the resolution. Forza Horizon 3 as an example would NOT run acceptable for most folks even though they had top shelf GPUs. It took months until it finally was fixed so it was either play it at 30fps capped or accept wild fluctuations and no, not everyone is sporting some G-Sync monitor.

You're trying to pidgeonhole your own ideas of how people should use their PCs as some standard yet you keep showing yourself to be ignorant as to how some of those games work. Every game is not just a [Turn off Ambient Occlusion and put it at 1440P and play at 60fps] matter.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Do you read the shyt people type to you or do you just make up your own interpretation?

Where is anyone saying that you should target 30fps on PC?
where is anyone saying that you should get a GT 730 to use on your PC?

Jesus christ.

No one is saying that. I simply said in the worst case scenario you have a game that can't run higher than 30fps and no setting can be ticked off or whatnot than you can settle for that UNTIL you upgrade.

Do you realize that every game isn't simply a "lower res/get higher fps" ordeal? Some games are CPU bound and thus lowering resolution won't do anything really but let you tell it it's just because we're to stupid to turn off MSAA 8x.

You're trying to pidgeonhole your own ideas of how people should use their PCs as some standard yet you keep showing yourself to be ignorant as to how some of those games work. Every game is not just a [Turn off Ambient Occlusion and put it at 1440P and play at 60fps] matter.

not only that, this guy so out the damn loop, MOST pc gamers prefer higher FPS / lower settings than 4k+ resolution. Its why 120/144/240 hz monitors are more commonly sold than 4k capable monitors. Most PC gamers when buying new equipment rather have 1080/120+ fps than 4k resolution

he way off on every fukkin thing here its actually annoying

"the goal for PC gaming is 60 fps high graphics 4k resolution" man no the fukk it isnt... sales of monitors and popularity of games where graphics are not even a main priority of the game say different

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not only that, this guy so out the damn loop, MOST pc gamers prefer higher FPS / lower settings than 4k+ resolution. Its why 120/144/240 hz monitors are more commonly sold than 4k capable monitors. Most PC gamers when buying new equipment rather have 1080/120+ fps than 4k resolution

he way off on every fukkin thing here its actually annoying

"the goal for PC gaming is 60 fps high graphics 4k resolution" man no the fukk it isnt... sales of monitors and popularity of games where graphics are not even a main priority of the game say different
He's too busy following Xbox 1 X news to realize that. He's excited about a machine that will still run games at 30fps most of the time but then in the same breath run and tell folks that they are accepting crap well why are you so excited for a 30fps 4Kinda box?

He wants a legitimate source for PC gaming then why hasn't he been telling people about 120hz monitors for?

That's the standard he should be shooting for because 60fps is for peasants. 120hz is the standard that any respectable publication talks about.

120hz/1ms monitors>>>>>>>>>>>>>>console on TVs with 33ms input lag plebs.