Best games that you bought off first sight?

s@n

All Star
Daps
Henshin a GoGo baby :banderas:

61GJ5W67RQL.jpg
why can't we have nice things

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That I bought for myself: Original Demon's Souls; One look at the initial trailer, I was sold.
That I had bought for me: Chrono Trigger; Just an excerpt from EGM magazine, I knew this game was going to be something special. What I didn't know was just how much it was going to surpass my expectations, ten-fold.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Golden Sun I saw it in a random science magazine in school and it looked cool and I wanted to buy it. First real JRPG now I love playing that genre

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Psi Ops

Indigo Prophecy

And the OG Clash at Demonhead

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I remember going over a friends house and watching him play Gears of War 1. I bought an Xbox after that.
:wow:

Daps
Got FF7 for the PS1 after begging for the game off the strength of the cover and the fact it had three discs which blew my mind coming from SNES and Genesis. Had no idea what final fantasy was or what it was about. Needless to say 20+ years later still one of the best purchases i (my mom) made when it comes to video games.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Use to watch the show with my little sister and had to get it.

MEOB1PA_o.jpg
This game had no business being THAT fukking good. I remember I loaned somebody something real hot at the time and he tossed this shyt on my bed and looked to bounce to the point I had to let my Grandma's Rottweilder back into the house to stop him from violating my good faith like that. :gucci:
One Weekend later and I had to give it to him (Pause), shyt was an awesome experience. This and the Indiana Jones game I played one after the next. I think I lent him my copy of Otogi or Panzer Dragoon for this. Good times.​

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Buffy (XBOX). I'm an avid fan of the show so I just had to have it the moment I saw it in GamePro.

Kingdom Hearts. Simple & Clean was enough to make me cop

WCW/nWo: Revenge. I've copped it three times because it got stolen twice.