Best diet for dropping body fat %?

LaLuna

Rookie
Daps
Do you consider oatmeal carbs?.I'm eating about 2/3 a cup for breakfast and 2/3 a cup for lunch.
I'm not on the Paleo diet or anything like it. I like bread, rice and pasta. The oatmeal is leveling off my weight gain spikes though.
Sometimes I would workout hard and do intermittent fasting and lose 4 pounds just to gain it back in one day. That's not happening anymore with oatmeal.
It sucks and doesn't taste awesome. But I am trying to lower my blood pressure and cholesterol too. :old:
Water weight.

Do you lift?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I never understood cutting carbs, not i do believe excess carbs = water weight for most people, but anything under 150g for a grown man seems unreal, unless youre on that Keto stuff, even then Black folks have always had high carb diets, the crazy high protein diet is a european thing

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I never understood cutting carbs, not i do believe excess carbs = water weight for most people, but anything under 150g for a grown man seems unreal, unless youre on that Keto stuff, even then Black folks have always had high carb diets, the crazy high protein diet is a european thing
Pretty easy for me honestly:manny:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
find your tdee and subtract 500, I've been using IIFYM to bulk and had my most successful bulk yet, bout to use it on the cut too

Agree for me, this along with tracking cals and macs is the best.

But find what is best for you.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Doing Keto for the 1st time right now. Lost 16 LB's after 10 days which I am sure is mostly water weight but still impressive. Best part of the diet is being able to eat foods that are hard to incorporate in normal diets. High cal foods like fatty meats, peanut butter, butter, and full fat salad dressing is a nice change of pace. Not sure I'd do this for more than 1-2 months without losing my mind though.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
once ur in the 12% range, PSMF >>>

carb cycling is best done within the week, IE fast 5 days carb up 2 days(heavy lift days)