Best diet for dropping body fat %?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
30 useable carbs aren't easy for a lot of people. The 11 or so I dropped since the connected have been related to trying this
The strength loss is what I'm scared off...but I'm not as lean as you so I'd wager that my body can eat itself a little more :heh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Basically it's that but on a weekly basis. Key being that between trying and the carb cycle your glycogen stores should be very low each refeed day.
I think by tonight or tomorrow I'm going to start really getting rid of my water weight.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I know, I'm not at single digits yet..shyt I think I'm still around 12% or so :flabbynsick:..the CarbNite routine sounds interesting and I'm willing to try it. Starting today :ehh. I've only eaten some eggs, spinach, turkey, and tomato for the day.

Im honestly to lackadaisical for a lot of this shyt lol. the hell is carbnite?

-DMP-

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Im honestly to lackadaisical for a lot of this shyt lol. the hell is carbnite?

-DMP-
Its what @The ADD and I are talking about. 10 days of of ≤30g carbs followed by a day 200 plus carbs or so eating whatever starting at 5pm through 8 or so. :heh:

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its what @The ADD and I are talking about. 10 days of of ≤30g carbs followed by a day 200 plus carbs or so eating whatever starting at 5pm through 8 or so. :heh:

:ohhh:

I just thought that was a cheat day :mjlol:

When I read about a while back I was like :heh: I been doing that for a minute.

Maybe I should be a bit stricter on my carbs during the week tho. I dunno if I can get <30 tho. ive eaten 4/6 meals and im already ~30g

-DMP-

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Basically it's that but on a weekly basis. Key being that between trying and the carb cycle your glycogen stores should be very low each refeed day.

So im reading that I should raise my healthy fat intake if you cut carbs?

-DMP-

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Eat less.

Start there and make changes as necessary to keep yourself motivated.

qwicknezz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
find your tdee and subtract 500, I've been using IIFYM to bulk and had my most successful bulk yet, bout to use it on the cut too

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I know dropping body fat is 90% diet 10% workout, but what diet are you dudes on who trying to reduce that %?
I heard it was more like 76 % diet and 26% workout.
But anyway, I've been eating oatmeal for breakfast and lunch every day. Then I have a regular dinner. I've been slowly losing weight. It's not a sharp dive though. It also levels out the days when I gain weight. So my weight gains and loses are not fluctuating by two to four pounds anymore. It's more like I'm the same weight the next day or a plus or minus 0.2 to 0.6 pounds

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I heard it was more like 76 % diet and 26% workout.
But anyway, I've been eating oatmeal for breakfast and lunch every day. Then I have a regular dinner. I've been slowly losing weight. It's not a sharp dive though. It also levels out the days when I gain weight. So my weight gains and loses are not fluctuating by two to four pounds anymore. It's more like I'm the same weight the next day or a plus or minus 0.2 to 0.6 pounds

You cutting carbs?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You cutting carbs?
Do you consider oatmeal carbs?.I'm eating about 2/3 a cup for breakfast and 2/3 a cup for lunch.
I'm not on the Paleo diet or anything like it. I like bread, rice and pasta. The oatmeal is leveling off my weight gain spikes though.
Sometimes I would workout hard and do intermittent fasting and lose 4 pounds just to gain it back in one day. That's not happening anymore with oatmeal.
It sucks and doesn't taste awesome. But I am trying to lower my blood pressure and cholesterol too. :old:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Do you consider oatmeal carbs?.I'm eating about 2/3 a cup for breakfast and 2/3 a cup for lunch.
I'm not on the Paleo diet or anything like it. I like bread, rice and pasta. The oatmeal is leveling off my weight gain spikes though.
Sometimes I would workout hard and do intermittent fasting and lose 4 pounds just to gain it back in one day. That's not happening anymore with oatmeal.
It sucks and doesn't taste awesome. But I am trying to lower my blood pressure and cholesterol too. :old:

I consider oatmeal carbs, that's why I just have eggs with breakfast. I'm trying to cut carbs as much as I can, no bread, rice, pasta.... but it's damn near impossible to avoid. Sometimes there nothing to eat but pasta, can't just have grilled meat all the time