Best Buy Says It Has Killed 'Showrooming' For Good

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Amazon was really ahead of the time with the whole warehouse to home thing.

Basically a small tweak on the catalog selling of old and they destroyed everyone.

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
If Best Buy cancels price matching it's a wrap for them.
With the gamers club discount gone, the only reason I will be stepping into Best Buy is to cop something I absolutely need immediately and can get it for the same price I would online.
In my experience, Best Buy Customer service in store is complete trash. I see no reason to pay them a single dollar more than their competitors if they aren't going to provide stellar customer service.
I do feel like Best Buy is going through an interesting change of identity that makes me unsure of their future.
At all the locations around me, the movie, music, and video game sections have been shrinking drastically.
The one I go to the most has a big empty space right in the middle of the store where they try to sell smart home equipment and cell phone service.
The rest of the store is one wall of TVs, a few home theater set ups, and on the other side they have their appliance section which actually has remained the same.
I'm not sure how much of their business is attributed to movies/videogames/music. For me, the only reason I bought anything other than games at Best Buy was because I was already there for something else and could price match what I want.
Best buy is doing fine. Trust me