Best Buy Says It Has Killed 'Showrooming' For Good

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
nice! no more waiting on delivery for blurays, can go cop for $7 down the street with price match :smugfavre:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:

I'm a Reward Zone Premier Silver Member. I still get 60 days for returns

:win:

Matter fact, I have a 3x Rewards Point card they sent me in the mail not too long ago that I have to use. If I find a decent sound system on Amazon that Best Buy carries I'll use it on that and stack those points

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
As was pointed out in the comments, be on the lookout for Best Buy Exclusive models :dry:

Price matching Amazon is gonna put them out of business, though :laff:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As was pointed out in the comments, be on the lookout for Best Buy Exclusive models :dry:

Price matching Amazon is gonna put them out of business, though :laff:

They should goto an Amazon type setup then. Have huge BB Distribution centers/stores where the product is kept in the attached warehouse. That's going to the wave of the future...book it.

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I hope this helps them out. I'm probably in the minority but I've been a pretty loyal Best Buy customer for about 15 years. I live in MN where they're headquartered out of and I've had very few negative experiences with them. I'll still probably buy most stuff from Amazon as I'm a Prime member and have their Visa that gets a ton of reward points but I'll definitely be happy to use this price-matching policy when I'm browsing in store.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
silver breh...the price match good for the entire return period too...