Best Buy is allowing returns of opened Cyberpunk 2077 copies until Dec 21st

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t say they deserved applause.

Their hand wasn’t forced and there’s no lemon laws to games.

I simply said the refunds are a result of CDPR going out and working with retailers to allow it. Not the retailers just deciding to do it cause they wanted to.

Plenty of more broken games come out and the dev/publisher just lets that shyt fly and retailers don’t give refunds.

As for releasing games that need patches for me it’s a thin line. You could optimize test and improve indefinitely. Eventually you gotta release the thing and pay your bills. So I’m not totally against a dev putting a game out, and improving it over time. Games are getting larger and more expensive, with more platforms and more expectations than ever. I’m fine with cutting the devs some slack on a thing they’ve literally sacrificed countless hours of their life and some of them their health for. That I know they are going to continually work on for years to come.

This is why reviews exist. You feel a game isn’t worth your money yet then don’t buy it:manny:

Lots of people are happy the game released when it did. Those that aren’t get an unprecedented path to a refund.

Why y’all still mad???

:unimpressed:

their hand wasn’t forced??

fukk outta here

then why are they giving refunds ?

Out of the kindness of their heart?

they got forced to lean back and had no choice

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

their hand wasn’t forced??

fukk outta here

then why are they giving refunds ?

Out of the kindness of their heart?

they got forced to lean back and had no choice
Cause they want to offer refunds it’s that simple.

Money was already in their pocket, they didn’t have to do anything. Most or all other devs/publishers wouldn’t refund shyt. Microsoft didn’t refund MCC. No mans Sky didn’t offer refunds. RDR2 released with literally game breaking bugs, no refunds. Spiderman Miles Morales was a crash fest to the point where it was bricking consoles.....no refunds.

This was CDPR doing the right thing to fix a fukk up:manny:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps

Money was already in their pocket, they didn’t have to do anything. Most or all other devs/publishers wouldn’t refund shyt. Microsoft didn’t refund MCC. No mans Sky didn’t offer refunds. RDR2 released with literally game breaking bugs, no refunds. Spiderman Miles Morales was a crash fest to the point where it was bricking consoles.....no refunds.

they got forced to lean back , plain and simple

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Even on next gen its ass bro. Game not loading all the way cars floating shyt ugly as fukk. Game frozen on me a couple of times the gangs are trash story is ass just trash all around. Dildos all in the streets wtf is that shyt
:mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
A couple people on here got the sword and shield out to defend the game at all costs:lolbron:
20a50b3adcf5ce217fc57a8c35f2c895.jpg
Cause it’s a good game you fukk nikka. No one told your dumbass to buy a PlayStation! :pachaha:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Exactly. This is biased bull shyt. Spider-Man bricked PS5s and these cacs were silent.

Game based on a story written by a black man gets all this flack.

Interesting.

:mjpls:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You get no applause for simply doing what you’re supposed to do. Also, their hand was forced by the public outrage, not by their own good nature.
Lemon Laws and Implied Warranties need to apply to video games. There needs to be better consumer protection and penalties for companies that sell defective product. The attitude some people have of “oh stop complaining, the game is decent, they’ll fix it later” is exactly why these companies are perfectly fine shipping something sub-par and patching it later. A company isn’t gonna get kudos from me for knowingly putting out basura and crossing their fingers that no one would complain and then reacting to the outrage.
GTFOH. The game company wasn't obligated to do shyt. Instead of breing gracious you internet fukk nikkas come with this bullshyt.

Until a law is passed forcing them to do so, no media company has to refund shyt. There is literally no precedent for this action an you clowns are still making noise. I hope Project Red learns from this.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
GTFOH. The game company wasn't obligated to do shyt. Instead of breing gracious you internet fukk nikkas come with this bullshyt.

Until a law is passed forcing them to do so, no media company has to refund shyt. There is literally no precedent for this action an you clowns are still making noise. I hope Project Red learns from this.
:picard: And what do you hope CDPR learns from this sir?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Remember when cats were super duper hyped on launch day? Counting the hours until it finally dropped only to find out they copped Cyberpunk 64.

I'm glad I didn't cop this.

:lolbron:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps