Best Buy is allowing returns of opened Cyberpunk 2077 copies until Dec 21st

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Never should have released this shyt on the base XB1 and PS4 (Well last gen period)

Being greedy cost them.

:francis:

Even on next gen its ass bro. Game not loading all the way cars floating shyt ugly as fukk. Game frozen on me a couple of times the gangs are trash story is ass just trash all around. Dildos all in the streets wtf is that shyt

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Unprecedented. never seen no shyt like this.

I don't even think Arkham Knight suffered that much and that was a rough game for PC users:picard:. This is like beyond fukked from the deception, the lies, the half assed product, and the rush to get the half assed product on the market only to just get memes and a broken reputation after being the GOAT within the gaming community.

Cold world:wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even think Arkham Knight suffered that much and that was a rough game for PC users:picard:. This is like beyond fukked from the deception, the lies, the half assed product, and the rush to get the half assed product on the market only to just get memes and a broken reputation after being the GOAT within the gaming community.

Cold world:wow:

ppl should be prosecuted behind this! :hubie:

they’re essentially a criminal enterprise at this point

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Even on next gen its ass bro. Game not loading all the way cars floating shyt ugly as fukk. Game frozen on me a couple of times the gangs are trash story is ass just trash all around. Dildos all in the streets wtf is that shyt

:dame:Night City is not like my hometown of Harlem:dame:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

At least we know the game ain't set in Harlem :dame:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
What system you playing on?