Best Buy is allowing returns of opened Cyberpunk 2077 copies until Dec 21st

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cause it’s a good game you fukk nikka. No one told your dumbass to buy a PlayStation! :pachaha:
Im playing on PC. Once i saw the reviewers wasnt allowed console copies i knew what was up:hhh:

when the console versions are fixed im gonna give this a shot on my Series X tho:lupe:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You get no applause for simply doing what you’re supposed to do. Also, their hand was forced by the public outrage, not by their own good nature.
Lemon Laws and Implied Warranties need to apply to video games. There needs to be better consumer protection and penalties for companies that sell defective product. The attitude some people have of “oh stop complaining, the game is decent, they’ll fix it later” is exactly why these companies are perfectly fine shipping something sub-par and patching it later. A company isn’t gonna get kudos from me for knowingly putting out basura and crossing their fingers that no one would complain and then reacting to the outrage.
This

It’s not like this shyt has multiplayer. This a damn single player game lol
Idk how someone can manufacture damage control for this shytty ass game

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
But after the amazing multi-year string of support Witcher 3 got, it didn't. We really trusted them. I thought they were The People's Champs :to:
images

CDPR did what CDPR had to do to get to the top of the worrrrld, IF YA SMELLLLL WHAT CDPR IS COOKIN’

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
If you delay a game that already went gold that means the problems were severe during play testing. I remember people defending that shyt. They just wanted to launch before Christmas.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If you delay a game that already went gold that means the problems were severe during play testing. I remember people defending that shyt. They just wanted to launch before Christmas.
I'm not sure they really cared about launching before Christmas...

They were under pressure to release in 2021 and they did that to themselves...

Delaying the game three times already after claiming the game was "playable" in January and taking preorder money pissed off the fans...

They simply couldn't delay it a fourth time into 2022 without major outrage and mass preorder cancellation...