Best Buy exiting the physical media business next year (4K/Blu-Ray/DVD) UPDATE: Target next

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
You know, if they would stop price gouging shyt then people would be able to afford the shyt more often.

And it's so funny that covid came through and messed this all up. I still buy physical because I want to own my shyt. I can't tell you how many times a show I loved was taken off of Netflix and isn't available ANYWHERE or is hard to get physical.

:mjcry: Still can't re-watch Being Human season 4....

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
As a country/world we still haven't figured out a framework for licensing that makes sense lol. So at least for music there is always the risk of elements of a product vanishing due to disputes I assume? Or maybe it differs for products owned vs products streamed (as streamed = owned by platform and they license you access to their library under your subscription fee).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Any more blasphemy like this and I will ban you from this forum

This doesn’t even Deserve a dap
Don’t get mad at me cause that’s the company y’all keep,

My daughter works at the exchange and she said all that comes in there is dusty nikkas, meth heads and stinky smash players.

That’s your people :manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Don’t get mad at me cause that’s the company y’all keep,

My daughter works at the exchange and she said all that comes in there is dusty nikkas, meth heads and stinky smash players.

That’s your people :manny:
That speaks more to the neighborhood you live in more so than the state of things in general. :sas2: