(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
110928_bestbuy1997.jpg

original.jpg
C9B8CFF59.gif

Crash Bandicoot and playstation memory cards! OMG @tater get in here!

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
PC prices were definitely insane. Dell was the shyt then. I spent 2600 on my PC for my soph year (student refund check :coswin: ). It wasn't a dell, it was some other dope brand. Thought I was ballin. High speed internet on campus :blessed:

bruh I had the Dell 4500s (first time I seen a computer in black with a different form factor) mom bought it in 7th grade (02) and I thought we was balling :ohlawd:

http://www.muamat.com/adpics/4b079b690b1858f5b810972c3.jpg

512mb of ram, 40 gb HDD, and pentinium 4 processor :blessed:

usb drives :dwillhuh:

All black :myman:

You could tell it was my first computer to, I bought spider man: the movie game for it and thought an NVidia gfx card was a driver you downloaded :sadcam:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
bruh I had the Dell 4500s (first time I seen a computer in black with a different form factor) mom bought it in 7th grade (02) and I thought we was balling :ohlawd:

512mb of ram, 40 gb HDD, and pentinium 4 processor :blessed:

usb drives :dwillhuh:

All black :myman:

You could tell it was my first computer to, I bought spider man: the movie game for it and thought an NVidia gfx card was a driver you downloaded :sadcam:

couple of years removed from college then. Built me a jawn for like 750 then. These prices dropping like flies.

Now with Dell, you pretty much paying for customer service. They've become almost a service industry first, product 2nd at this point.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
PC prices were definitely insane. Dell was the shyt then. I spent 2600 on my PC for my soph year (student refund check :coswin: ). It wasn't a dell, it was some other dope brand. Thought I was ballin. High speed internet on campus :blessed:

the two years I lived on campus, they actually had computers in every dorm room which was a dope feature for it being like 96/97 ish.

didn't have shyt when I moved off campus :mjcry:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dog.....I built my cd collection so fast off that shyt using a fake name. Bad part is I learned it from my parents:heh:
My name for that shyt was Bryce Pittman :laff:.

That shyt literally is the reason I became a fan of NY hip hop and molded my preferences of rap til this day. I used to gear this og nikka on my block always talking bout how Nas was the greatest, so I ordered all of Nas CD's. That put me up on Mobb Deep, Rakewon, and a bunch of other legends.