Best Acting Performances based on real people

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now if, sorry. Now HAD THE OP posted the imitation game, I probably wouldn't post. Because that's the clear choice in my opinion of best performance.
He was good, but it wasn't an all time great performance

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I know
same could be said for lincoln also. Although DDL did an oustanding job of what we THINK Lincoln was like, we have no idea.

To throw another name into the thread tho, since most the good ones have been said.....

giphy.gif

For instance, Adrian Brody in the pianist, great performance. but at ebonicplague was saying since there's no video to compare mel Gibson and William Wallace its me throwing names out lol. it like that should take away from the performance because we don't have video of a guy. I don't know why he would say that.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
The real life story of this clown is so fukking stupid is made me biased against the movie and performance. Just a ridiculous story of a very dumb man
I agree on how stupid he was, as an eagle scout the whole story bullshyt. He shouldnt have gone the path he did. Without any research either.....he was just a dumbass...but Hirsch was great in the role, and it was a good lesson in knowing what you are getting yourself into and what dangers are out there.