• Dap
Reactions: jeh

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
It was okay, but military movies are generational, same way old heads liked iwo jima, or we were soldiers, black hawk down. So on and so forth. Its a great movie, but I disagree its a close thread movie portraying a real life person.
You can never find a better performance than Bruno Ganz as Hitler. When you do, reopen the thread. Again, the thread is not about MOVIES, its about PERFORMANCES. His performance is second to none.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
You can never find a better performance than Bruno Ganz as Hitler. When you do, reopen the thread. Again, the thread is not about MOVIES, its about PERFORMANCES. His performance is second to none.

I disagree. His "performance" in the "movie" was not second to none. As proof in this thread. With some performances such as Forrest Whittaker playing Idi Amin- I'll place William Wallace mel Gibson bravehearts over Bruno as hitler. so no, its not a close thread.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I disagree. His "performance" in the "movie" was not second to none. As proof in this thread. With some performances such as Forrest Whittaker playing Idi Amin- I'll place William Wallace mel Gibson bravehearts over Bruno as hitler. so no, its not a close thread.
William Wallace :what: is there any video of William Wallace so we can compare and contrast Mel Gibson portrayal?

I know we are just throwing out names but come on.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
William Wallace :what: is there any video of William Wallace so we can compare and contrast Mel Gibson portrayal?

I know we are just throwing out names but come on.

No of course not. There was no video back then......I RESPECT his opinion, but I disagree with the premise that Bruno had the "best performance" portraying Adolf Hitler. Scroll up, their are tons of moviez listed by actors who performed way better in my opinion. I didn't say he was wrong in that, regard. I said its not a end of discussion thread. That's all im saying.

Now if, sorry. Now HAD THE OP posted the imitation game, I probably wouldn't post. Because that's the clear choice in my opinion of best performance.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
No of course not. There was no video back then......I RESPECT his opinion, but I disagree with the premise that Bruno had the "best performance" portraying Adolf Hitler. Scroll up, their are tons of moviez listed by actors who performed way better in my opinion. I didn't say he was wrong in that, regard. I said its not a end of discussion thread. That's all im saying.

Now if, sorry. Now HAD THE OP posted the imitation game, I probably wouldn't post. Because that's the clear choice in my opinion of best performance.
same could be said for lincoln also. Although DDL did an oustanding job of what we THINK Lincoln was like, we have no idea.

To throw another name into the thread tho, since most the good ones have been said.....

giphy.gif