Besides @Tiffrock who else is a man pretending to be a female on here?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
sir

please get out your feelings

and my notifications

thanks in advance beloved
Girl puhllease. Oh sorry miss... I thought that I had u on ignore mam, you were gossiping, mentioned my name, I replied with my opinion. My feelings... nahhh. And no problem. Ur welcome hun. Bye girl!!!

Edit- oh and that’s “mam” or “miss” to you.. I addressed you as I do another woman so I expect to be treated with equal respect.. from one woman to another ... lol

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why y'all got pressure with Nicole and Tiff for?:why:
I'm convinced alot of y'all hate girls for no reason:gucci:
No pressure from my side. Today has been a very depressing day due to a loss in my fam. right now reading through the coli and this thread- nothing but escapism bc I’m too stressed to sleep. Not phased. Lies always change- truth stays the same. I’m no liar.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Girl puhllease. Oh sorry miss... I thought that I had u on ignore mam, you were gossiping, mentioned my name, I replied with my opinion. My feelings... nahhh. And no problem. Ur welcome hun. Bye girl!!!

Edit- oh and that’s “mam” or “miss” to you.. I addressed you as I do another woman so I expect to be treated with equal respect.. from one woman to another ... lol
sir

i've already told you about blowing up my notifications

this is the last time sir

thanks in advance

beloved

Tiffrock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D.C. ,living in ATL
Yep killmonger went on her page and posted us together and that's clearly my bestie.. I tagged her IG earlier.. if you go on my page ,she's on there too..I changed my IG because @hazeleyedtb is easier than my french username