Besides @Tiffrock who else is a man pretending to be a female on here?

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
I was a 46" inch ass
giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 is a stressed out dc lawyer :lolbron:
Reason why I don’t reveal my private info or personal and no plans to with the exception of those I know. Fuk losing a career over some coli catfish insecurities and overly emotional thirst traps or simp threads. Not happening. The ptb can Ban me or stfu... nothing to prove or “expose” as the chattys like to say. Not that serious.

Edit- I actually find it hilarious the same dudes who speak the loudest about this- question my academic credentials and career experiences, me as a person are the same ones who are not validated by their own personal and professional lives... posting about committing that, what set they claim, OG this and that, multiple threads on “gay this and gay that” .. white boy shyt, or just plain in their feelings, living through their coli staff “leadership positions” or virtual forum platforms living menial existences..:jbhmm: Been doing some observing myself. Difference is I don’t create threads or topics about them- figure their fukked up beyond any redemption anyway.. what’s the point??

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tiffrock is legit

Nicole seems abit too aggressive at times to be a female, "she" hasn't been here long enough too which makes me look at the posts with an eyebrow raised, not even the ladies that have been here for years are that aggressive

or maybe shes young, but still, seems like a hot headed individual , may allah bless him or her

:ehh:
She's a native New Yorker :mjgrin:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Godamn @Tiffrock :noah:

I'd hit with fury of an angry African storm deity:noah:

Call me Shango:noah:

Nicole is almost too logical to be a woman, not saying she isn't a woman, just saying that at times her responses have me:lupe:.

But I'm a massive cynic, she could just be a unicorn, a rare breed of woman spoen of only in mythology and the fantasies of coli brehs.:birdman: