Besides @Tiffrock who else is a man pretending to be a female on here?

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Only on the coli can an exposal thread turn into simping thread. :mjlol:
:laff:
The bumper to bumper traffic in here looks like a parking lot. If she unlocks her Instagram they might have to sticky this thread.:noah: It's already a platinum thread even after she said she isn't single.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I know im late af but this shyt still popping :dahell:

full

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
This alway ends up the same way, OP calls out female poster for possibly being a man, proof pics get posted and Moses parts the sea for the incoming PM box traffic. :deadrose: @Tiffrock about to get flooded with IG friend request, mine included for research purposes.
:dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416

They trying us ?!?!

Nah.. they can try all they want. At this point.. no f—ks given. This is about the 20th related thread or subbed posts in the past 2 months. That being said, I said all imma say about it. No matter what you say or prove; small minded people will still think small. No energy for it. Notice how it’s always the same people on repeat about the same topic. The people that I know and respect are not even dapping or co-signing this b.s.; silence says a lot. No further explanation owed or needed. Let them “rock” lol (pun intended). That “ignore” button works wonders for me.

Recently had a death in the family; not even in the mood to be on here like that right now, honestly. But Peace to you tho.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
not even the ladies that have been here for years are that aggressive

Thank you... I take that as a compliment! U should know that especially how I dismiss you with words and anyone else that’s on one. Peace

Edit- I wouldn’t term it as agressive for the most part, defensive .. and i have a dismissive nature, more passive aggressive. Lack of sensitivity. That’s more accurate about me than your description. But proceed...

Last edited: