Besides Slapping Chris Rock… What has Will Smith done to receive the hate that he gets on the Coli?

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Chris should have just spent the last 10 mins of his special challenging Will to the fade, obviously still salty one year after the fact

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He made that gay shyt in Six Degrees of Separation movie

Just for proper context YES he played a gay character but he actually didn’t physically KISS nor do anything of the sort during the making of the film. There was actually a minor controversy that he ended up apologizing for because he refused to perform the kiss and they had to rework to scene so it looked like it happened.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Eminem dissed Will Smith on record and in his music video, and he never once stepped to him, but he smacked Chris Rock. Who’s the real c00n? :mjpls:
How you know?

Em hasn’t mentioned his name since.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps

You can’t come back from bussing it down on all fours for your cac friend’s amusement :dame:

Get bytch slapped, by a nikka like this, in front of the entire world brehs

disgusted-chris-rock.gif

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
A lot of their issue is they thought Will & Jada's marriage was flawless. Lot of us grew up watching Fresh Prince and all Will's biggest movies. His kids are alternative, dress how they want and act how they want(nothing negative though). So I guess to a lot of these fellows, Will is emasculated and he isn't in control of his household.

Reality, Will is a normal person underneath all the money and successes(Duh). If the marriage was so bad and displeasurable to him, he'd leave already and move on to the next. But I'm sure he's fine in it and a lot of the naysayers don't actually have a successful marriage or family to speak of.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Basically a bunch of shyt I don't personally care about that has to do with his personal life lol.
That’s what I’m saying .. This is a hip hop forum. We’ve seen all kind of altercations in hip hop over the past 30 years. What is it about Will Smith ( A Rapper) that got these dudes clutching their pearls? Do these same Brehs hate 50 for going after Ja Rule? :mjlol: A lot of beefs in hip hop dealt with women. 2pac punched Orlando Anderson and don’t get the same ridicule as Will Smith.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Long before the slap
Long before the interview
Long before I-wish-mama's-dead-boyfriend-was-here-to-make-her-happy
Long before pics leaked of tween daughter posed off in bed with Toucan Sam

there was a little incident of a child high as balloons on Jupiter's moons, babbling about mirrors and real eyes.

If that context clue didn't alert you to something seriously being off in that household... :francis:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Jada!

It's always been an open secret that she and Will had a semi-open situation. Dont think anyone cared that much.

But not only did Jada fukkup their brand by messing with August who then went batshyt crazy and blew her spot up. She then switched it up and brought Will on her online show to humiliate him further under the guise of 'healing'

Last edited: